HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Wimper, Wimper (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/280457-wimper-wimper.html)

bloodcrick 12-29-2008 03:06 PM

Wimper, Wimper

:(I need a hug [8D]The Man upstairs is telling me to hang it up i do believe :DI have had a nasty head/chest cold for a week now, and its been cutting in to my hunting time [&o]I have been off work since last Wednesday (normal schedule) Until this Thursday night and have only made it out 2 times. I feel like i have been hit with a hammer [8D]Damit, i hardly ever get sick but im having trouble shaking this one. My season ends the 4th and id like to finish it in a tree, not on the couch :DWimper Wimper :D

TEmbry 12-29-2008 03:15 PM

RE: Wimper, Wimper

Ive been out of commish for a while myself. Dec 23-25 was Xmas stuff with the family. 26-28 I was very sick, as was my entire family. I was the only one not throwing up, but I think I just have a strong stomach. Just now getting back in the game by coyote hunting this morning.

I will be in a deer stand before the week is up.

oneshotlightsout 12-29-2008 03:15 PM

thats to bad, hope you get over the sickness. i also had it NO FUN. if you cant get off of the couch put it in a tree. LOL

Germ 12-29-2008 03:16 PM

wussie:D

bloodcrick 12-29-2008 03:22 PM

:Djust cuz you own me in your signature, dosent give you the right :D[8D]OK,I am [8D]

ORIGINAL: Germ

wussie:D

virginiashadow 12-29-2008 03:30 PM

My daughter got sick on the 26th, myself and my son the 27th, and my wife the 28th...what a blast huh? Everyone running around barfing and crapping all day. The only one to escape was the baby/

bloodcrick 12-29-2008 03:34 PM

Well heck, you make me feel better :DNo crapping here or barfing, just chest congestion, coughing while in stand [:@]and blowing out the nasty yellow junk [:'(]head pluggage. Get better will ya ;)

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

My daughter got sick on the 26th, myself and my son the 27th, and my wife the 28th...what a blast huh? Everyone running around barfing and crapping all day. The only one to escape was the baby/

MeanV2 12-29-2008 03:38 PM

I fought a cold all season. It really wasn't Bad, just constantly nagging me.

Anyway, there is always next year, which is almost this year!

Dan

bloodcrick 12-29-2008 03:41 PM

Yep!!! :D

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

I fought a cold all season. It really wasn't Bad, just constantly nagging me.

Anyway, there is always next year, which is almost this year!

Dan

ksfowler 12-29-2008 05:39 PM

Well heck, you make me feel better No crapping here or barfing, just chest congestion, coughing while in stand and blowing out the nasty yellow junk head pluggage. Get better will ya
Exact same thing that i have right now. i have been popping mucinex in my mouth like candy it seams to help a little bit.