Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mathews or Bowtech >

Mathews or Bowtech

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews or Bowtech

Old 12-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mathews or Bowtech

Chevy!!! Your lost.. lol

ORIGINAL: BowtechHunting

Ford...
Old 12-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Banned

I am not loyal to any maker..I just shoot what I feel is the best. I used to shoot Bears..then I went to Hoyt...then I bought a Bowtech Tribute..followed by a Guardian. My 07 Guardian is just plain"WOW" I now have an 82nd Airborne that will be here anyday, as I have been bitten by the speedbow bug. Bowtech is just a WOW bow company. I shoot the Mathews when it comes time for a new bow...nice bow..but no where near the "WOW" of a Bowtech. Elite is another WOW company from what I hear...although I have never shot one..but few Elite dealers and when I am on a trip in the middle of nowhere, I can always find a Bowtech dealer, although I never have needed anything fixed on a Bow due to any failure...just a peace of mind.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
.but few Elite dealers and when I am on a trip in the middle of nowhere, I can always find a Bowtech dealer, although I never have needed anything fixed on a Bow due to any failure...just a peace of mind.

Sounds familiar.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

Chevy
Old 12-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

It depends on what I was buying for.

Target bow=Mathews
Hunting bow=Bowtech all the way.

That of course, is if there were no other options.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: BowtechHunting

Ford...
Ford here also, two Diamond stickers on the back of my F-150!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've owned BT's and Mathews. Currently I have a Mathews Switchback XT...and like the Reezen 6.5...and will probably buy it since it comes in a 65# package. Ialso get a much better deal on a Mathews at the local shop (which also sells BT's). So I like both companies, but Mathews has a smooth and fast bow...and I'll save $200 roughly on one after the incentives are included (free 1yr membership to the indoor shooting range).
Old 12-24-2008, 09:43 PM

I think it would be foolish to go by what anyone says you should get.

It is a matter of personal preference.

If you are thinking of spending that kind of money on a bow, you owe it to yourself to go out and shoot as many bows as possible, at the very least the two brands you are asking about, and then make your decision from what you learn.

I don't believe you can go wrong with just about any of the newer bows out there. Figure out what is most important to you (brace height, weight, axle to axle length, balance, speed, how it feels to draw it, how it feels to shoot it, etc.....)

Try and get to shops that carry multiple brands and shoot your contenders side by side, you will find one that will make you smile as soon as you shoot it, that is the right bow for you.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice post Wiaxle
Old 12-24-2008, 09:52 PM

demoIL...your all wrong...you know Ford is the BEST! Something is wrong with YOU!

BOWTECH IS THE BEST!!
BURNETTES ARE THE BEST!!
FORD IS THE BEST!!
TITANS ARE THE BEST!!
WHITTIE TITTIES ARE THE BEST!!
APPLE IS THE BEST!!
PROTONS ARE THE BEST!!

Don't you just hate polls like these......but I do prefer Bowtech as a personal choice/preference!

Quick Reply: Mathews or Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.