HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Pray for my mom...A mother of a bowhunter. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/279676-pray-my-mom-mother-bowhunter.html)

MichiganWhitetails74 12-22-2008 08:47 PM

Pray for my mom...A mother of a bowhunter.

Guys...My mom also is sick...she has cancer in her stomach and its not something that Keemo can fix...she is perfectly fine and living her daily life right now...She does not have cancer in her blood, bones, or brain...this is good...

She is on a pill that is suppose to place the cancer into remission...Right now I'm in a denial stage because she is on her feet and you would never know it...My mom is an awesome lady...very giving...loves venison..and shes supported me for many years as her son..and she loves to get into the deer pics...She raised me as a good son.. I'm a good guy..and I know its because of her hard work.

Please Pray for my mom as we move forward together into 2009. I need your power of prayer...I've known for 3 months but today I ask for another set of prayers... outside of family... and my church. Please stay with me HNI friends....please pray for MUM

Thanks, Brian.

Kamil 12-22-2008 08:51 PM

RE: Pray for my mom...A mother of a bowhunter.

Prayers sent Brian... Hope everything works for the better

jmbuckhunter 12-22-2008 08:51 PM

You got it buddy, prayers sent for your mom. Hope all turns out well for her and your family.

iamyourhuckleberry 12-22-2008 08:54 PM

Knee mail sent!

MichiganWhitetails74 12-22-2008 08:54 PM

Thanks guys..I love this forum becaue EVERYONE can break away and send a warm prayer when needed.. I think the forum is great for this...and it should receive recognition because its a great group when the goin gets tough..... Thanks Again. We will have Christmas together this year....and thats a fact.

MOhunter46 12-22-2008 08:55 PM

Prayers sent Brian, hope everything turns out ok

Wayne

matt6506 12-22-2008 08:58 PM

a prayer sent your way buddy, i hope u and your family have a Merry Christmas

buckmaster 12-22-2008 09:02 PM

Prayers sent Bud, I hope everything goes good for her and your family also.

Rory/MO 12-22-2008 09:05 PM

Prayers from me Brian!

gri22ly 12-22-2008 09:10 PM

Prayers Sent Brian.....Now I know she will be fine. You would not belive it, I have been praying for people all night. Every house I passed on my way home from work I have prayed for. I had no idea I knew so many people, 20 miles from my house in I know every one. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!!!!!!!