HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Hunting Tattoos (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/279608-hunting-tattoos.html)

rage2blade 12-22-2008 12:14 PM

Hunting Tattoos

Let see them!! I need some ideas! Thanks

Prairie Wolf 12-22-2008 01:26 PM

RE: Hunting Tattoes

Hunting Tattoos? There's two categories that don't intersect very often.

Mr October 12-22-2008 01:44 PM

I have had an idea for along time. A bowhunter in a stand in the back ground bow drawn On an average size deer that the normal everyday hunter would shoot ( standard size 8 pt maybe) I want it to be realistic if you get the drift. Set up on a fence line/ field edge. watching a doe. Very big piece I want it to take up the bottom of my back. and its alot of back you could plant acers of corn on. LOL..I am not artistic but hope you get the drift.

Since I moved to Pa from NY I dont know of a shop I trust to do it up...that and the $ and time I know it will take

rage2blade 12-22-2008 01:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr October

I have had an idea for along time. A bowhunter in a stand in the back ground bow drawn On an average size deer that the normal everyday hunter would shoot ( standard size 8 pt maybe) I want it to be realistic if you get the drift. Set up on a fence line/ field edge. watching a doe. Very big piece I want it to take up the bottom of my back. and its alot of back you could plant acers of corn on. LOL..I am not artistic but hope you get the drift.

Since I moved to Pa from NY I dont know of a shop I trust to do it up...that and the $ and time I know it will take

That sounds like it would be quite the tattoo. I hope you get it.

sportsman22 12-22-2008 01:54 PM

European mount of a buck?

rybohunter 12-22-2008 04:27 PM

Here's mine. I need to get a better pic, this one was taken rigth after I had the arrowhead added, its much more evened out now.

rage2blade 12-22-2008 05:24 PM

rybohunter that is a nice looking tat...How much did you pay for something like that?

Tikka 30-06 12-22-2008 08:47 PM

I have been really wanting one lately too. Outdoor life had a pretty cool little online gallery with a bunch of them. Nice tat by the way rybo, I like how it's not just some outrageous buck.

rybohunter 12-22-2008 08:52 PM

Thanks guys,
I originally got the skull 5-6 years ago, maybe more. Last year I added the arrowhead. That run $80, I have no idea what I paid the first time around.
When it comes to picking a tattoo, price should be one of the LAST things you consider. Permanent ink on your body is not a time to bargain shop.

kdsberman 12-22-2008 10:37 PM

Im not into tatooing my body one bit, but that tatoo is pretty cool.