Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting Tattoos

Old 12-22-2008, 12:14 PM

Default Hunting Tattoos

Let see them!! I need some ideas! Thanks
Old 12-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunting Tattoes

Hunting Tattoos? There's two categories that don't intersect very often.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

I have had an idea for along time. A bowhunter in a stand in the back ground bow drawn On an average size deer that the normal everyday hunter would shoot ( standard size 8 pt maybe) I want it to be realistic if you get the drift. Set up on a fence line/ field edge. watching a doe. Very big piece I want it to take up the bottom of my back. and its alot of back you could plant acers of corn on. LOL..I am not artistic but hope you get the drift.

Since I moved to Pa from NY I dont know of a shop I trust to do it up...that and the $ and time I know it will take

Old 12-22-2008, 01:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr October

I have had an idea for along time. A bowhunter in a stand in the back ground bow drawn On an average size deer that the normal everyday hunter would shoot ( standard size 8 pt maybe) I want it to be realistic if you get the drift. Set up on a fence line/ field edge. watching a doe. Very big piece I want it to take up the bottom of my back. and its alot of back you could plant acers of corn on. LOL..I am not artistic but hope you get the drift.

Since I moved to Pa from NY I dont know of a shop I trust to do it up...that and the $ and time I know it will take

That sounds like it would be quite the tattoo. I hope you get it.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

European mount of a buck?

Old 12-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's mine. I need to get a better pic, this one was taken rigth after I had the arrowhead added, its much more evened out now.

Old 12-22-2008, 05:24 PM

rybohunter that is a nice looking tat...How much did you pay for something like that?
Old 12-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been really wanting one lately too. Outdoor life had a pretty cool little online gallery with a bunch of them. Nice tat by the way rybo, I like how it's not just some outrageous buck.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks guys,
I originally got the skull 5-6 years ago, maybe more. Last year I added the arrowhead. That run $80, I have no idea what I paid the first time around.
When it comes to picking a tattoo, price should be one of the LAST things you consider. Permanent ink on your body is not a time to bargain shop.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im not into tatooing my body one bit, but that tatoo is pretty cool.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.