HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   If you were a buck what would be your nickname? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/279471-if-you-were-buck-what-would-your-nickname.html)

virginiashadow 12-21-2008 10:20 AM

If you were a buck what would be your nickname?

I know a lot of you guys give the bucks you are hunting nicknames, like Germ and his nemesis Mr. Mass. If you were a buck, what would be your nickname? For me, since I am obviously a physically dominant mature buck in his prime, I would be a 4.5 year old buck nicknamed "big hair little hair". My daughter used to pat the back of my head and say big hair, then pat the top of my head and say little hair when she was only two years old because of my propensity to look like this if I don't keep my hair shaved:

So if I were being hunted on a hunting video they would say "shhhhh, here comes big hair little hair" if they saw me. So what would your nickname be if you were a buck? For example, I know guys like davidmil would belike a 12.5 year old buck named "mr grumpy".

bowmanaj 12-21-2008 10:22 AM

RE: If you were a buck what would be your nickname?

haha.. Uhhh

In deer years I'd be about a 2.5 8 pointer... named chief fuzzy nuts

Rob/PA Bowyer 12-21-2008 10:32 AM

Since you were born 8 years after me and considering yourself a 4.5 year old vs, that makes me a 5.5 year old stud of a buck and according to many of you, I'd be " Halfrack" or Rob, you know for my Rob buck antler make up.:D[8D]

GregH 12-21-2008 10:36 AM

Mr. Nocturnal

bowmanaj 12-21-2008 10:36 AM

Yea Rob thats what I was thinkin..you wouldn't have to change your name at all, you'd just be a Rob Buck

AF Hunter 12-21-2008 10:39 AM

If I were a buck, my name would probably be "dinner" or "shoulder mount" by now.[:@]

buttonbuckmaster 12-21-2008 10:41 AM

Same as my indian name, One Hung Low.;)

mohunter82 12-21-2008 11:04 AM

me being kinda like the buck i'm chasing. i'd be "Loner" or "Shadow"

early in 12-21-2008 11:16 AM

I'd be a 4 1/2 year old thick racked8pt called "no show", because they wouldonly have trail cam pics of me at night!;):D

im ocd 12-21-2008 11:23 AM

"Posted" named after the "Posted No Hunting Signs" I would live behind.
Already taken was my fisrt choice "Nocturnal"
How about "Tick Bait"