Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Harrisburg Sport Show >

The Harrisburg Sport Show

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Harrisburg Sport Show

Old 12-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Harrisburg Sport Show

We will be there again with a double booth, but this year we are in the North Hall. Any of you shooters need a base camp to keep your bows, cases,shopping bags, or whatever, (sorrythis doesnotinclude dropping kids off LOL) feel free to do so at our booth regardless of your camo preference.I look forward to seeing all my buddies and meeting new ones.

Andy
Old 12-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MOhunter46

I wish i could go, i think it would be cool to meet a bunch of you guys but i live in frickin Missouri[:@]

Wayne
I would take MO over PA any day of the week bro, consider yourself lucky
Old 12-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be heading up there at some point, not sure when yet. Maybe I'll bump into some of you guys. I'll definitely stop by the UC booth...wanna see that stuff in person
Old 12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

Is stuff forsale there?
Old 12-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2robinhood

Is stuff forsale there?
Everything you can think of for outdoors stuff. Bows, arrows, braodheads, clothes, guided and un guided hunts, tree stands, blinds, just about anything you could ever imagine, boats, cars, trucks, food processors, guns, 4 wheelers, all kinds of fishing stuff, camping equipment, hunting dog stuff, you name it, its there more than likely.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: 2robinhood

Is stuff forsale there?
Everything you can think of for outdoors stuff. Bows, arrows, braodheads, clothes, guided and un guided hunts, tree stands, blinds, just about anything you could ever imagine, boats, cars, trucks, food processors, guns, 4 wheelers, all kinds of fishing stuff, camping equipment, hunting dog stuff, you name it, its there more than likely.
Ultimate Camo Safety Vests ?
Old 12-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK guys, change of plans..................[:-]

I'll be there, but most likely the first weekend. I'd really really like to go the last weekend to try and qualify for finals, but it's valentines day weekend................[:@]. Whoever came up with that genius idea should be hung in accordance with man law. With the length of my leash all year long and with this falling just after my hunting season ends.........I gotta be at home that weekend. [:'(]
Old 12-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

but it's valentines day weekend................[:@].
Yea no kidding, I get a double whammy. Her birthday is the 1st weekend, and V-day the 2nd. I still get one for the show, still not sure which yet.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rick James

OK guys, change of plans..................[:-]

I'll be there, but most likely the first weekend. I'd really really like to go the last weekend to try and qualify for finals, but it's valentines day weekend................[:@]. Whoever came up with that genius idea should be hung in accordance with man law. With the length of my leash all year long and with this falling just after my hunting season ends.........I gotta be at home that weekend. [:'(]
So your not shooting? If you are, what happens if you qualify?
Old 12-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do you guys want to all select one common day and all go that day? Via be there all day for the guys who have work and for guys who would be willing to take off a day of work we could do that aswell. Like some Wednesday when the crowd wont be at it max we could all join up for pictures and ect. Setup meeting places and like 3 different times for everyone to meet up or something.

Ryan.

Quick Reply: The Harrisburg Sport Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.