Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hey Rob..other 82nd shooters >

Hey Rob..other 82nd shooters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hey Rob..other 82nd shooters

Old 12-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hey Rob..other 82nd shooters

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
I assume the MeanV goes directly behind the stabilizer where the Bowtech emblem is?
Yep, it will mount in the rear stabilizer mount.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah mine had a Limb Driver on it with the Limb Driven To the Maxx kit on it. It is super tuneable that way and easy to use. Btw, there is really no need in changing the rollers. The only difference is really how the end looks.
Derek
Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don, I have 2 08's and I left the Shortstop on and put a rpl rubber in it (much better) Also added a Mini MeanV on the lower mount and it is the quietest speed bow I have ever heard, or is that not heard?
While I think they have made a couple of improvements in the 09 I would hardly call them huge. After all it is hard to make Vast improvements in such a great bow.
I have also come out with a new Mini MeanV model that is called the Maximum Mini MeanV. It is made from 7075 alloy instead of 6061. All feedback so far has been awesome.
The 82nd is definitely my favorite bow now and took that place from the Allegiance. It is one Shooting/Grouping Son-of-A-Gun, and does it with Maximum authority.

Dan
Old 12-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Would u guys with '08s and '09s post some pics so I can see the difference in the roller and the factory sts, as well as your after market sts? Thanks. I got the '08 and it will be here later in the week and I want to see the difference in the 2 years and want to see the after market stss u guys put on.
Here's a pic of my 08 dipped in Predator with a Mini MeanV attached.

Dan

Old 12-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Would u guys with '08s and '09s post some pics so I can see the difference in the roller and the factory sts, as well as your after market sts? Thanks. I got the '08 and it will be here later in the week and I want to see the difference in the 2 years and want to see the after market stss u guys put on.

Dan

MeanV,

Do you have a picture of the replacement stopper that you have for the factory suppressor??? I am trying to find one for my 82nd.....
Old 12-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Dan

MeanV,

Do you have a picture of the replacement stopper that you have for the factory suppressor??? I am trying to find one for my 82nd.....
Here Ya go!!

Dan

Old 12-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan

Thanks!!! Do you know where I can find one that looks like the one above to go on the factory stopper?? I have seen bows with them on there, but haven't found anywhere to buy them.....[&:]
Old 12-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

They are listed on my website.

Great price with Free Shipping as always!

Dan
Old 12-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I am talking about a round one like the one in the picture I quoted....lol

Like this one.... I have seen these rubber ends on the factory stopper, but never have found one to buy...

Old 12-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Well, I am talking about a round one like the one in the picture I quoted....lol

Like this one.... I have seen these rubber ends on the factory stopper, but never have found one to buy...

They are on my website also.

Dan

Quick Reply: Hey Rob..other 82nd shooters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.