Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Tradgang.com..... >

Tradgang.com.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tradgang.com.....

Old 12-19-2008, 06:41 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Tradgang.com.....

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool
The mods take no BS, if its not about Traditional hunting, it gets deleted.
No doubt, I about got banned because I told a moderator his way of tuning is not the way. It turned into "i have this amount of experience, and all that". But we worked it out.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

they do bowhunting like its suppose to be done, from their equipment, views and who they are as people

they ARE bowhunting
So we're not supposed to compound hunt, because that's not the way it's supposed to be done. I'll have to remember that
Old 12-19-2008, 06:59 AM

There is alot of good info over there, used it quite a bit when I was trying to find out more about shooting trad. It helped me alot.

What I'm not getting is this sudden animosity in the compound vs trad shooter arena. Good grief, I shoot everthing from beanfield rifles to recurves and love them all. I can understand if being "pure" is what trips your trigger, but that is not an attitude that should be forced on others. Just my .02, and worth what it cost I guess.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:08 AM
bigcountry

Guys before you get to excited, you have to understand Brad's (stealthy's) MO. Brad is notorious for posting very contraversal things and waiting several days before posting again. then it just to stir the pot. You got to realize Brad has a job that doesn't really require much skilland he is bored. This is how he amuses himself.We have gotten used to it on the politics board. I mean brad says he is against high fense hunting, but he contributes to it. Go figure.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:24 AM

No problem BC, it doesn't keep me up at night or anything. Just an observation I suppose.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is how I see Stealthy 90% of the time. If you reply, then you're biting.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Is he also formally known as "Big Duane"?
Old 12-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Is he also formally known as "Big Duane"?
He's also been banned plenty of times and under plenty of usernames. I don't know why I'm overlooking this one. [&:] I though maybe, just maybe he's changed. Nope.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

A good friend of mine took a 9' brown bear in British Columbia this fall with his black widow recurve. He was the first bowhunter the outfitter had ever had, so was quite skeptical. Jeff ended up sticking the bear at 6 yds, perfect pass thru, and dropped after 40 yds. Said it was like shooting a cow in the pasture. He also stuck the 3rd largest shirus(sp) moose several years ago with his recurve. Just remember, recurves/longbows rule....compounds drule. Taz
Old 12-19-2008, 08:16 AM

wow...there it is. the ugly eye..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.