Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just a Tip.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Just a Tip.

Now even though I realize under man-law you have to lick your arms clean after gutting your animals, you cant really get it all, so. What I do is I throw a tube of that 50c a tube germ X into my bag to help get rid of that smell, and I also put peroxide in my truck along with papertowls, the Peroxide does a heck of a job, and then the Germ X cleans the rest up.

Just a suggestion.

Ryan.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just a Tip.

You *****. Just give me your man card right now.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats actually a good idea IMO. I dont like deer blood, I'll gut them with my bare hand if I have to, but the dander and blood makes my hands itch. Beside, I'm always paranoid, that if I have a cut or nick myself while gutting, wether it be on a sharp bone or the knife its self, That I will get some muntant, incurable deer disease....[&:]
Old 12-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

You *****. Just give me your man card right now.
I use snow. If i don't have it then I live with it, or go to the river and wash off. If my hands get cold and I'm field dressing I just stuff them in the guts and warm up.

Man card denied to 7 point[:'(]
Old 12-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Both of you. You glove-wearing, hand-disinfecting Nancies. Man cards. Right now.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buckmaster

Man card denied!
I'm allergic todeer hair and I put up with it............... why can't everyone else? LOL

Old 12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quicksilver you are quick................. and good. Thats the pic that was needed!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sandilands

Buckmaster

Man card denied!
I'm allergic todeer hair and I put up with it............... why can't everyone else? LOL

I never said I didnt have too put up with, I just would rather not.... Honestly it didnt bother me near as bad this year as last year, I didnt even have field dressing gloves.... I used dish washing glove mostly.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

hehe i enjoy reading these posts after anyone posts anything about a manlaw violation.

Ryan.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

anyone remember a post i think germ did that was saying something about if you break a bone you have to push it back in and use human hair to sew it back together with a rusty fishing hook. I want to see a whole manlaw list of that because it was freakin hilarous some of the stuff.

Ryan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.