HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Best bowhunting undergarments (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/278690-best-bowhunting-undergarments.html)

quiksilver 12-15-2008 09:57 PM

Best bowhunting undergarments

So I tried putting a pair of Under Armour Cold Gear pants over my boxer shorts, and I felt like I was stuffinga pair of Hammer Pantsinto aset of bike shorts.

I had waistband hanging out the top, the legs were all bunched-up. It was a god forsaken mess. After a few miles, Iwas sweaty and chafed. Things really took a turn for the worse. It looked like I had a diaper on.

So, I'm thinking about grabbing a few packs of Whitie Tighties just to wear under my baselayers.

So what say you? The best underpants for bowhunting? I'd like to scope out a few pairs of the boxer briefs, but I'm afraid of the legs riding up and wedging me out. Possible mudslide.

This is a serious issue, and must be discussed intelligently and objectively.

MN/Kyle 12-15-2008 10:00 PM

RE: Best bowhunting undergarments

I wear depends, because I'm the ****. I don't know about you.

Actually I just wear base layers, Comando.I don't generally walk too far to my stands. No problem with chaffing.

BowHuntingFool 12-15-2008 10:01 PM

Finally a quality thread about BOWHUNTING!!!!! Its good to be the King!

mauser06 12-15-2008 10:08 PM

the most comfortable way is likely going to be going commando....they are called "long underwear" for a reason....they are underwear...but longer in my eyes, theres no need to wear 2 sets of underwear!

no matter what you where under something tight fighting like UA, your likely going to end up with a thong....so im going to vote THONG or COMMANDO. personally, i will leave the thongs for the ladies....thats just me though.

;)

TEmbry 12-15-2008 10:12 PM

Dude, you will NOT be sorry with UA boxer briefs. Heat gear is more comfortable against the skin anyway. I wear a pair of heat gear boxer briefs under my coldgear leggings, perfect combo. I hope to have 3-4 more pair by next year. Comfortable as all get out, and the tight fit around legs eliminates chaffing.

MN/Kyle 12-15-2008 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Dude, you will NOT be sorry with UA boxer briefs. Heat gear is more comfortable against the skin anyway. I wear a pair of heat gear boxer briefs under my coldgear leggings, perfect combo.
You can't do that...

quiksilver 12-15-2008 10:28 PM

Night fellas. When I get home from work tomorrow, I expect you guys to have this undergarment issue resolved.

buckmaster 12-15-2008 10:36 PM

Deffinatley some boxer Briefs, if not, go commando... as mauser said they are called long underwear for a reason.:D

Rickmur 12-16-2008 01:37 AM

I go bare. Wear the thermals, underarmor or whatever right next to your skin. Besides theWhitie Tighties show stains[:'(]

bloodcrick 12-16-2008 01:52 AM

I wear these hunting :DThe sponge effect soakes up the sweat :eek:seriously!! [&:]

>>>Bam<<<