HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What would your wife say ???????? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/278607-what-would-your-wife-say.html)

sandilands 12-15-2008 02:18 PM

What would your wife say ????????

If she came home to this?

I am doing these for friends. Except the big 8 that mine from last yr. I left it in the freezer and forgot about it. Now that I have a bunch to I dug him out. Plus I needed the freezer space. Through out a bear hide too.

buckeyehntr5 12-15-2008 02:22 PM

RE: What would your wife say ????????

She'd probably turn around and go back out the door, get in her car and go to her mother's. That can't smell too good......[:'(]

burniegoeasily 12-15-2008 02:24 PM

Nothing. She sees it all the time.;)

Now if I tried to pull the boiling in the house, she would crap little green apples. It doesnt smell all that good. I do all my work in one of my shops.

txjourneyman 12-15-2008 02:26 PM

I do that outside in my turkey fryer. I know better!

TreednNC 12-15-2008 02:30 PM

"That's it. Im packing up my kids and we are moving back to New Mexico." .........Ive heard it before, for one reason or another.

habitat 12-15-2008 02:34 PM

My wife is the one that usually boils the skulls

PreacherTony 12-15-2008 02:34 PM

She would say, "[>:]Why is sandilands boiling his &&^%#$* deer heads in MY kitchen?!?!?!! Doesn't the B%$$^%#% have his own sink?!?!?!??!?!?[:@]"

[8D]

Jasonlester 12-15-2008 02:35 PM

My wife swore up an down that my 2007 buck was not going on the wall in the living room. Guess were it is now. On the wall. ...but most of that may be because I said its that or in our bedroom so when you open your eyes every morning there it is. LOL she opted for the living room.

She told a friend that she thought it looked good but not to tell me... They told me....LOL

If I tried boiling inside. I'd probably be hanging on the wall. I won't push it that far. I bought a turkey fryier a while back just in case. Haven't usedit yet though.

LittleChief 12-15-2008 02:38 PM

I have no idea what my wife would say. She's very supportive of my hunting, and I'm very lucky, but this might put her over the top.

On a side note, I can't help wondering what that little guy on the right would have grown up to be! He looks to have been very young. Can you imagine that rack at 3 1/2??

gmil6184 12-15-2008 02:40 PM

Not married but have a serious g/f. She is a trooper when it comes to hunting and she even helps me butcher them. But walking into the stench of boiling deer head might be pushing my luck a little haha.