Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 (NON) pass-thru issues.... >

(NON) pass-thru issues....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

(NON) pass-thru issues....

Old 12-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: (NON) pass-thru issues....

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Which ex.....The one that is chubby, a thief, an adultress , a liar, that got fired from Wells Fargo in Coralles, NM but tells everyone she is retired, has breasts that look like frankenstein worked on them, has severe stretchmarks from when she weighed over 200#'s from eatin too much, has black hair but dyes it fake blonde, that poses with dead animals that she doesn't kill cause she loves the camera, is livin' with an ugly dude w- nasty teeth 30 years older than her ,or the cute one in my avatar that I only mention when I am questioned. [8D] Peace buddy.
This from a born again Christian? Guess your rebirth wasnt a pass-thru and forgiveness is just a word.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: fletch920

Which ex.....The one that is chubby, a thief, an adultress , a liar, that got fired from Wells Fargo in Coralles, NM but tells everyone she is retired, has breasts that look like frankenstein worked on them, has severe stretchmarks from when she weighed over 200#'s from eatin too much, has black hair but dyes it fake blonde, that poses with dead animals that she doesn't kill cause she loves the camera, is livin' with an ugly dude w- nasty teeth 30 years older than her ,or the cute one in my avatar that I only mention when I am questioned. [8D] Peace buddy.
This from a born again Christian? Guess your rebirth wasnt a pass-thru and forgiveness is just a word.
Still have the $21,000 she owes my mom to deal with everytime I make a payment. Family is thicker than water and she did my family wrong. She makes it right with Mom and she has my total 4giveness. You pay the $21,000 and take the load off of me....walk in my shoes and come back and post.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still have the $21,000 she owes my mom to deal with everytime I make a payment. Family is thicker than water and she did my family wrong. She makes it right with Mom and she has my total 4giveness. You pay the $21,000 and take the load off of me....walk in my shoes and come back and post.
Some of us have walked in "your" shoes. Actually some of us have walked further been through worse and have had to protect our children from worse but you don't see us crying and whining. Time to act like a man that has honor and integrity and quit whining and laying blame.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

I dont remember where it says forgiveness has a price.Apparently it is $21k.Which chapter and verse was that? Sorry Don, I've just never been a big fan of false witness. If you are going to come on here and testify like you have in the past then be able to walk the walk. I'm sure there are plenty of guys and gals on this site that have a "done me wrong" story but they dont use the forum to make classless posts about it. Move on.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

I dont remember where it says forgiveness has a price.Apparently it is $21k.Which chapter and verse was that? Sorry Don, I've just never been a big fan of false witness. If you are going to come on here and testify like you have in the past then be able to walk the walk. I'm sure there are plenty of guys and gals on this site that have a "done me wrong" story but they dont use the forum to make classless posts about it. Move on.
Truth ...... he is right, Don ....either move on, or leave Jesus out of your conversations on here ..... you need to forgive her, CHrist forgave you and you werent worth much,.....
Old 12-15-2008, 09:44 AM

From pass throughs, to ex-wives, to Jesus. This thread has it all.

I am not a super deer killer by any means of the imagination. But I have killed two deer this year and my buddy has taken three. All five with Rage 2 blades and all five were pass throughs. I think tree stand height and the sharp quarting away is the reason for not getting pass throughs. The equipment is right. Therefore, something else in the equation isn't. That only leaves a couple things. 1. Shot placement, and those look okay. or 2. Stand height, and angle.

BTW Don, keep on keepin' on. Fight the good fight.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

I have my good days and bad, and yesterday bringing up the ex in this post set me off. God, my church, my Christian mother, my Christian Grandparents, friends, and family are helping me through it all. I guess the constant reminder that I have to go to court in Jan or spring sometime to get a FELONY STALKING dismissed, doesn't help me move on. I sat 12 days in a NM jail on $25,000 cash only bail, as NM thought I was a flight risk with my IA ties, because she beared false witness against me and charged me with stalking. God, my friends in MO and IA know the truth, so does my family, and the subpoenoed witness list with her family on it.the case will be a not guilty and will be dismissed(if it even goes that far). I agree with those that knew her, she filed a protective order against me as she figured when I found out the deciet, an average man would have put her 6 ft under. I get this legal crap behind me, and things will heal up. I have a clean criminal record and she is trying to tarnish my record. It is in God's hands, I know, but it wears on me. I lost my home over her and lost it to foreclosure. I had owned it for 15 years. She got me behind in taxes and child support. I have(actually God has) taken care of that and am steadfast in reclaiming my life. I know it shows a lack of faith to get mad at her and we are to forgive. For the most part, I have, I just get frustrated at times. I pray each day for God to heal me and get her out of my life, I ask for your prayers too. Don
Old 12-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why is this thread still open? [:'(]
Old 12-15-2008, 10:41 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Truth ...... he is right, Don ....either move on, or leave Jesus out of your conversations on here ..... you need to forgive her, CHrist forgave you and you werent worth much,.....
Guys, I think all of you need to run to your Bible read about grace, and throwing the first stone. Thats right, all of you. Even me[]

Old 12-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Let me say this without reading past page 2. I shot 4 this year and everyone was a passthru with arrow sticking in the ground on the other side, no shot was more than 21 yrds with a 60# 30" Allegence shooting a 406 gr arrow with a 125 gr Shuttle T broadhead. Take a close look at them Jeff before deciding on a fixed head for 09.

Quick Reply: (NON) pass-thru issues....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.