Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ATA Show

Old 12-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: ATA Show

I hope to meet you guys who I haven't met yet and look forward to talking with you HB guys again.I could use a new hat, mines getting worn out. I like theJohn Deere colored one.
I plan on bringing along a portable DVD player for the trip and watching the new DVD on the way. I'm ordering it after I'm done here on HNI.

You Bowtech guys are in for a severe dose of constuctive criticism from me. I won't say anymore in public.

Don, I guess another year will go by without getting to meet you. I can't remember the reason I didn't get to meet with you last year. I think it was you came late... we left early...something like that.

I got to meet everyone listed by Matt at the Bowtech booth last year with the exception of Frank. I've met Pat and Philat 2 or 3 events in our area in the past year or so. Good guys, Phil's got a million pics on his laptop worth looking at.
I met Matt and Greg at the show last year.Matt talks alot, but that's cool with me. Hunting stories are always fun to listen to.

Looking forward to it again. As time gets closer maybe we can pick a place to meet up at the show and BS a while.

Meija guys I'll stop by and introduce myself.

Anyone attending the Outtech Party the night before?

Doug
Old 12-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

I'll probably go.

I hope there are some lower poundage lefty bows there to try.

hint... hint..
Old 12-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be there with a mini WKP display in the Huntmore stools booth! Look for us!
Old 12-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep I will be there running the booth so Todd can play!!Walt
Old 12-15-2008, 12:08 PM

I'll be around all 3 days. Will be in the Cajun Archerybooth a lot and have several meetings to attend, lots of wandering around and b.s.ing too.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will be there with bowhunting.com
Old 12-15-2008, 06:57 PM

any of you guys gonna make it to the deer and turkey expo in columbus, oh in feb this year
Old 12-15-2008, 07:29 PM

I'll be there, but for the first time in a couple years HB is not havinga booth. I have too many commitments at our partners booths this season (and Hunsucker is too busy talking to HNI guys to runa booth! lol). Look for us walking the show or at the G5, Elite, Dead Down Wind, Realtreeand Sitka booths!

Jeff S.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: dave37

any of you guys gonna make it to the deer and turkey expo in columbus, oh in feb this year
I will most likely be there working the Bowtech booth.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Spike

I'll be there with bells on!

Quick Reply: ATA Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.