Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I found somthing out... >

I found somthing out...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I found somthing out...

Old 12-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I found somthing out...

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Yeah....If only Justin Timberlake and the Jonas Bros would play guests on the Fitzgrerald's show.....it would surely bring hordes of young ladies to our sport. I think your best bet is to start a letter campaign. Yeah....you're one man....but I wouldn't let that stop me if your heart's set on it.
Are you suggesting that women are so simple minded that they would be wooed simply by including these men in hunting shows? You must be hanging with an awfully week minded group of women hot shot, the women I know would more likely be enticed by women of strong moral character and independent being
Always so serious Wahoo.[:'(]
Old 12-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

ORIGINAL: wahoohunter

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Yeah....If only Justin Timberlake and the Jonas Bros would play guests on the Fitzgrerald's show.....it would surely bring hordes of young ladies to our sport. I think your best bet is to start a letter campaign. Yeah....you're one man....but I wouldn't let that stop me if your heart's set on it.
Are you suggesting that women are so simple minded that they would be wooed simply by including these men in hunting shows? You must be hanging with an awfully week minded group of women hot shot, the women I know would more likely be enticed by women of strong moral character and independent being
Always so serious Wahoo.[:'(]
haha, not usually, just always was raised not to insult or slight women in any way shape form
Old 12-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Dude...if you can't read the second paragraph of my post and realize I was joking.....you have bigger fish to fry than my perceived chauvinism.....
Old 12-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think Jim Shockey's line of clothing (She Safari) is bringing them on board quickly.

My wife just doesn't understand why I would want to crawl out of a warm bed when it's 10 degrees out to go sit in a tree.

She did say she wouldgo somewhere warm with me and just sit in the lodge or take a horseback ride or something. I'm thinking Illinois or somewhere in November.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Wife.

Daughter.

Granddaughter.

Another Granddaughter.

Another young lady I helped coach.

I need to get a picture of my daughter in law with her first bow kill buck from this season, a 6 pt.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great stuff Sliver!!!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Steve, The girls are whooping us 3 to zip right now!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lol!! My mom did her share of whipping us (me, dad, brother) years back bow hunting deer and bear. She no longer bow hunts anymore (parents got divorced). My dad moved north 4.5 hours so mom still comes on all the blood trails at home so she's still a part of It!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would get sam into it, but because of her handicaps she can't. I am going to bring her with me on a turkey hunt in a blind this spring though.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:27 AM

Just asked the wife if she wants to go (already knowing the answer) and she looked at me like I grew a third eye in the middle of my forehead. The only way she wants involved in the hunt is when the deer comes home frozen and wrapped in nice individual packages.

Quick Reply: I found somthing out...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.