HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Good luck this evening (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/277813-good-luck-evening.html)

bloodcrick 12-10-2008 12:10 PM

Good luck this evening

Good luck to anyone headed out shortly ;)I just took a dirt shower and im getting ready to head out. Its sprinkling on and off here. I went out a little while ago to pull a cam off a bottle neck ill be hunting this evening close to a bedding area. The batteries went dead before anything happened [&:]I thought it still had more charge :DDOH!! On a good note, there was a new fresh Rub on a tree the the size of my wrist there. It was thrashed badly
Just wishing all my Brotherin the best ;)Good luck guys/Gals!

Schultzy 12-10-2008 12:12 PM

RE: Good luck this evening

Good luck to you also Dan!! I'll be heading out In about 45 minutes myself.

magicman54494 12-10-2008 12:13 PM

go get em!

dukemichaels 12-10-2008 12:18 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Good luck to anyone headed out shortly ;)I just took a dirt shower and im getting ready to head out. Its sprinkling on and off here. I went out a little while ago to pull a cam off a bottle neck ill be hunting this evening close to a bedding area. The batteries went dead before anything happened [&:]I thought it still had more charge :DDOH!! On a good note, there was a new fresh Rub on a tree the the size of my wrist there. It was thrashed badly
Why must you turn this forum into a house of warmth!

You and your good lucks aren't fooling me pal! I can read between the lines!

I'm heading out right after me PB&J sammiches. Good luck to you as well BC. Have a safe journey.

(what did i say.. i have a dry sense of humor. but at least i still have my mtv.)

ksfowler 12-10-2008 12:46 PM

Good luck Bloodcrick and Schultzy.

mohunter82 12-10-2008 12:52 PM

bragger. go ahead rub it in that you get tp gohunnt and i ahve to stayin even though there is fresh snow on the ground and tempshovering around 30 with the perfect wind for my fav stand.

GMMAT 12-10-2008 01:14 PM

Wife's home early.....Freezer's full......it's raining.

Good luck!

buckmaster 12-10-2008 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Wife's home early.....Freezer's full......it's raining.

Good luck!
Same here... errr... just add "to be" after wife.[8D]

bloodcrick 12-10-2008 06:41 PM

:DDuke i think i love you [8D]:Di love dry humor :D

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Why must you turn this forum into a house of warmth!

You and your good lucks aren't fooling me pal! I can read between the lines!

I'm heading out right after me PB&J sammiches. Good luck to you as well BC. Have a safe journey.

(what did i say.. i have a dry sense of humor. but at least i still have my mtv.)

Schultzy 12-10-2008 06:52 PM

Well Dan my night wasn't nearly as good as yours. I saw 9 doe's and fawns, not one buck![>:]:( The thought of shooting a doe and using my one and only tag (one tag area) Is starting to creep Into my head. 3 weeks left of hunting here, we'll see I guess.

I'm happy you had a great sit this evening. Had to be exciting as hell!! Good things seem to come to those who wait Dan, you know It too!!;)

Good luck my friend!!:)