Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Antler envy and hunter hate. >

Antler envy and hunter hate.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Antler envy and hunter hate.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:35 AM

Default RE: Antler envy and hunter hate.

I guess I'm missing something. I don't really see a lot of that here. What I see is more general bickering in any number of threads.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeye

I think the hunters hutning those prime spots need to not be SO defensive when that fact is pointed out.
Jeff....

This is something I have wondered for a long time. Why is it needed to be pointed out in the first place?

Exactly...and how does someoneHEREeven know that someone elses spot is "prime"?

There are people that i know personally near where I live that think I must have better hunting land than them since I have had more success. They have never set foot on my land but seem to have strong oppinions about it none the less.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Scott:

It's like being in the room with a blind man you consider a friend and being unable to discuss his affliction. Why can't you? Maybe he'll enlighten you to some things you were wrong about.

It's like a big, pink elephant in the room you can't discuss for fear of hurting someone's feelings. I've said it MANY times.....if people want to discuss the fact that I have a larger than normal herd, here......I don't get offended by that. It's a fact. A discussion on it wouldn't bother me in the least.

If they make false generalizations based on their perception (unfounded)....then I'd likely not appreciate that. Discuss something intelligently.....and you'll not hear complaints, here.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

If they make false generalizations based on their perception (unfounded)....then I'd likely not appreciate that. Discuss something intelligently.....and you'll not hear complaints, here.
very well put!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

x2
ORIGINAL: cooter144

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Why does the success of another hunter so many times turn into a behind the back flogging?
Jealousy
x3
Old 12-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Plus.. some guys were just abused children.

Oops! There goes my dry sense of humor again.[]
Old 12-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can tell you from person contacts and select PM's that some of the more successful hunters on this siteshare their personal achievements with like minded friends,and few post them here.

The sharp tongues as of late are really getting cheap and personal,some threads have been deleted but that would not be necessary if things were not typed here that would not be said face to face.

And as some of us have found private messages are not as private as one might think. Email is away to prevent so unwanted knowledge from being shared with some that might be envious of another's success.

Remember if you have nothing nice to say............................................... ......................lie and make something up.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree, Jim. The ad hominem attacks are sad.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

No hate here I have nothing but love for all you guys and love seeing any body be sucessfulwell maby not love, but you get the point Scott, its about the zone, right chief?
Old 12-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Some on here are very Insecure. Antler envy Is a big one but there Is other stuff also.

Quick Reply: Antler envy and hunter hate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.