HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Uncle Ted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/277625-uncle-ted.html)

davidmil 12-09-2008 12:02 PM

Uncle Ted

Ya just got to admit. The boy does have fun. LOL The more I watch him the more I like his message. Over the top.... sometimes. Sincere... always. A true piece of work.:D

Washington Hunter 12-09-2008 12:05 PM

RE: Uncle Ted

He's different, but he's a better ambassador for the sport than oh, say, Tred Barta? [&:]

I like Uncle Ted most days.

drockw 12-09-2008 12:08 PM

Hes a little extreme sometimes, but i think hed be an awesome guy to spend the day with:D
Derek

PABrent 12-09-2008 12:08 PM

His farms are high fence.....I dunno about him 90% of the time

Western MA Hunter 12-09-2008 12:10 PM

I like him...

kickin_buck 12-09-2008 12:20 PM

His message is right on point, 100% true. However, (IMO) his over-the-top approach does more harm than good sometimes.

BobCo19-65 12-09-2008 12:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

He's different, but he's a better ambassador for the sport than oh, say, Tred Barta? [&:]

Why is that? Just wondering...

Siman08/OH 12-09-2008 12:33 PM

Im udecided on Ted. When i was in middle school i thought he was such a badass and a good voice for the sport of hunting.

Now that im older...i don't agree with him much. High fence farms and other things just dont sit well with me.

Now as a ROCKER, Uncle Ted is the ****. Best selling tour in the word 3 years in a row during the late 70's i believe? And if you watch any of those VH1 countdowns you would see that he's a freak as well Rock on Uncle Ted, just don't come and hunt with me!

Washington Hunter 12-09-2008 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

Because he constantly takes shots he preaches should never be taken?

He flings arrows at moving animals in the hopes that he connects?

I like the guy because he does it his way, but I hate half the crap he does on camera.

YooperMike 12-09-2008 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

Because he constantly takes shots he preaches should never be taken?

He flings arrows at moving animals in the hopes that he connects?

I like the guy because he does it his way, but I hate half the crap he does on camera.
If that's the criteria for not being a good ambassador, then Ted should be out too.