Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Urinating from your stand >

Urinating from your stand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Urinating from your stand

Old 12-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Spike

Default Urinating from your stand

I'm only in my third year of deerhunting/bowhunting and am learning as I go. For the last three seasons I have always peed in a bottle from my stand in fear of deer smelling my urine on the ground and spooking. To be honest I get tired of carrying this bottle around, cleaning it out, etc.I would rather just let her rip down to the ground. I have had guys tell me that human urine doesn't bother deer at all. Is this true?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Urinating from your stand

Deer are not alarmed by human urine.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Typical Buck

The only time I urinate from my stand is when bloodcrick is walking under it! I really don't think it hurts anything.

>>>BAM<<<

Old 12-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Typical Buck

Really? I didnt noe that. I guess a good way to find out is putout a gamecam with some corn andpee all over the corn and see what happens.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

From my expirences it dosen't bother them. When i shot my buck this year i had just taken a wizz and about 2 min latera doe came in and stood right underneath me where i had just took a pee. See was literally standing on my pee, didn't bother her a bit.

Wayne
Old 12-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have to piss when I hunt. I don't drink or eat anything till after the hunt?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO
I don't have to piss when I hunt. I don't drink or eat anything till after the hunt?
You drink and urinate or eat and defecate simultaneously?

And no bud, human urine has no effect on deer. Remember, they are naturally curious creatures.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

i use a bottle in fact i spray my empty water bottle with scent killer and leave it in my stand for next time do this every time and every time i will have a bottle there.
Only stand i have pissed from was the one of the girl's who i think took my ladder and tried to push me out of th area. i pissed all over th eforst rung of her ladder and the tree. I though about taking some coyote pissup there and dumbing it on it
Old 12-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

i use a bottle in fact i spray my empty water bottle with scent killer and leave it in my stand for next time do this every time and every time i will have a bottle there.
wOnly stand i have pissed from was the one of the girl's ho i think took my ladder and tried to push me out of th area. i pissed all over th eforst rung of her ladder and the tree. I though about taking some coyote pissup there and dumbing it on it
What are you, 10?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

So what you are all saying is that deer are not afraid of human urine, so if thats true then human urine is would be an excellent cover scent, huh huh... lol

Quick Reply: Urinating from your stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.