HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   First Yote down.. awesome Deer morning as well (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/277108-first-yote-down-awesome-deer-morning-well.html)

OKbowhunter20 12-06-2008 05:45 PM

RE: First Yote down.. awesome Deer morning as well

Cool story blood, congrats on a healthy looking yote.:D

Vabowman 12-06-2008 05:50 PM

congrats!!! great pics!!!

bloodcrick 12-06-2008 06:48 PM

Thank you very much guys :)for those asking about a mount....well its double bag'ed in the freezer right now ;)I just have to convince the better half that my game room is missing something :DWith a full turkey mount due to be finishedany time she is a little hard to convince.
Those mits are not big im telling you. :D

Tuco 12-06-2008 07:59 PM

Don't you mean you "glazed" one last year:eek: Nice going pal.

Nubby_Stalker 12-06-2008 09:43 PM

I'll lace a set of yote bagpipes anyday of the year I can...and thats a purty one too...good job laying the smack down on a fawn killer.

TFOX 12-06-2008 10:23 PM

Congrats Dan,way to go.

hardcorehunter 12-06-2008 10:41 PM

Way to go Dan the man!!! Huge congrats to ya. I want a yote. I have never had a chance to shoot one..2 foxes taken with my bow..but no yote..maybe your luck of getting your 1st will rub off on me. Very cool..i m happy for ya. Nice Bowtech..what is the model..Guardian?

bloodcrick 12-06-2008 11:14 PM

May it rub off on ya :DI hope to be seeing you in some pics soon ;)yes that is a 2007 Guardian. I love that bow!!! It fits me better than anything i have ever owned and i cant say enough about the performance :)Thanks guys!!!

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Way to go Dan the man!!! Huge congrats to ya. I want a yote. I have never had a chance to shoot one..2 foxes taken with my bow..but no yote..maybe your luck of getting your 1st will rub off on me. Very cool..i m happy for ya. Nice Bowtech..what is the model..Guardian?

TJF 12-06-2008 11:28 PM

Congrats on the yote!! :) Rookie mistake of not getting an arrow on right after the shot. Shame, shame !! I thought Tuco taught you better !! [8D] :D Congrats again.

Tim

bloodcrick 12-06-2008 11:34 PM

:DAgreed,,, I was to Dang excited and folded :DTuco, is slipping [8D]

ORIGINAL: TJF

Congrats on the yote!! :) Rookie mistake of not getting an arrow on right after the shot. Shame, shame !! I thought Tuco taught you better !! [8D] :D Congrats again.

Tim