Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Comers and new posters.. >

New Comers and new posters..

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Comers and new posters..

Old 12-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Comers and new posters..

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

You new guys just need to keep your eyes open and your fingers off the keyboard. If you post four times a month thats three to many.
shouldnt everybody have an oportunity to post there .02 more than once a month???

Old 12-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Site Buck Guru

Guy's,

Motownhonkey is pulling your leg........... sorta. There is a lot of info to pay attention to from this guy. He speaks the Gospel on hunting whitetails and he certainly demands respect!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GregH

Guy's,

Motownhonkey is pulling your leg........... sorta. There is a lot of info to pay attention to from this guy. He speaks the Gospel on hunting whitetails and he certainly demands respect!
Kinda like TDWW.....[8D]

Just kiddin, just kiddin.....
Old 12-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I have to aggre that post count does matter quite a bit. I think sombody in the youth forum, mabey it was Caleb but he said that the post count also acts like what maturity the person is at. Like a lot of the time when a person gets on the site they post way too much, then after they are on here about a month they start to post less and start posting useful stuff. I can think of sombody that is following this rule perfectly right now, well I hope so.

Bowtech are you talking about yourself? I remember when you joined in the summer. You would have 3 or 4 threads a day and honestly i got a vibe that you were young and didnt know to much. But honestly now i can see a lot more maturity in just 7 months.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowman4440

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I have to aggre that post count does matter quite a bit. I think sombody in the youth forum, mabey it was Caleb but he said that the post count also acts like what maturity the person is at. Like a lot of the time when a person gets on the site they post way too much, then after they are on here about a month they start to post less and start posting useful stuff. I can think of sombody that is following this rule perfectly right now, well I hope so.

Bowtech are you talking about yourself? I remember when you joined in the summer. You would have 3 or 4 threads a day and honestly i got a vibe that you were young and didnt know to much. But honestly now i can see a lot more maturity in just 7 months.
No it isnt me, but yes I know that I posted alot when I first joined up.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tony dont you mean the Cricks and the bloods [8D]j/k If any one views me as a click, im not. just being me, and ill discuss with anyone
ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

There are people that have migrated towards eachother .. nothing wrong with that ...it's not clickish ...it's human nature ....this isn't the crypts and the Bloods, lol I can see it now .... the Poorman Gang vs. The Hickey Gang

some of you guys that get offended because you can't get what you need from an internet forum, really need to examine WHY you need ANYTHING from an internet forum! That being said, you can learn a great amount from some of the guys on here .... just don't act like babies when people don't respond to you the way you think they ought to .... eat the meat, but spit out the bones ... just don't spit them on someone else's plate ...
Old 12-06-2008, 07:36 PM

motown....halarious..
Old 12-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys honestly feel that your post count has a direct correlation with your knowledge and maturity level?

Wow[&:]

So you're telling me if Charles Alsheimer created an account and came on here to post an honest, thought provoking question, you would blow him off as immature and inexperienced? That's just assinine.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RockinChair

You guys honestly feel that your post count has a direct correlation with your knowledge and maturity level?

Wow[&:]

So you're telling me if Charles Alsheimer created an account and came on here to post an honest, thought provoking question, you would blow him off as immature and inexperienced? That's just assinine.
+1

I can't wait to get my post count up. I guess when I hit Life Member my "deer woods IQ" will just sky rocket
Old 12-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I took the wife out for her birthday dinner figuring I would get alot more bites than this. Come on guys I was looking for a good grilling. [8D] Just teasing you new guys. Chris

Quick Reply: New Comers and new posters..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.