HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   season back in tomorrow (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/277030-season-back-tomorrow.html)

bloodcrick 12-05-2008 05:27 PM

season back in tomorrow

Well the Indiana Deer have had a weeks break to recoupe a bit. Im looking forward to the mornings hunt. I hung a new set Wednesday that im looking forward to trying for the first time. It's a place i had found while shed hunting last Year that looked killer. I wanted to try it earlier thisseason but really had no need to because i was in deer in other areas already. :DActually, i think it's the 20 minute walk to get to it, that has kept me away so far [8D]:DWhen i looked at it Wed there were fresh rubs all over as well as a fresh scrape. Im not a scrape hunter, but its where they are funneling through an area. Best of luck to all that are still going at it and bundle up, its going to be burrrr cold in the morning [X(]

GMMAT 12-05-2008 05:39 PM

RE: season back in tomorrow

Good luck, Dink. Should be in the teens her ein the morning, too. Brrrrrr is right.

My video cam is charging.....and that's all I'll be packin', tomorrow. I'm taking the guy who painted th ehouse to my best AM spot in the morning.:)

magicman54494 12-05-2008 05:41 PM

Well my chubby digited teammate, I'll be back at it on the 15th. The way I see it we will each have to shoot a 400+ " buck to have a chance in the contest.:eek:
I'll settle for a 200" er if you get a 600" er.

bloodcrick 12-05-2008 05:42 PM

Well best of luck to you guys as well ;)It would be neat to see some vid if you guys do good. And to add to mine, Dalton is taking my truck water fouling in the morning. So that leaves me with a 1.5 mile Quad ride in the morning before i start my walk in Burrrrrrr [X(]

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Good luck, Dink. Should be in the teens her ein the morning, too. Brrrrrr is right.

My video cam is charging.....and that's all I'll be packin', tomorrow. I'm taking the guy who painted th ehouse to my best AM spot in the morning.:)

bloodcrick 12-05-2008 05:43 PM

:DDeal :DMy digits aint chubby, i aint seeing it :D

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Well my chubby digited teammate, I'll be back at it on the 15th. The way I see it we will each have to shoot a 400+ " buck to have a chance in the contest.:eek:
I'll settle for a 200" er if you get a 600" er.

GMMAT 12-05-2008 05:44 PM

LOL....

I guess you would call me "spoiled", then. Lisa's getting up early and she's gonna drive us to our entry point into the woods. Makes .7 mi. turn into .2 mi. REAL quick!:D

magicman54494 12-05-2008 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

LOL....

I guess you would call me "spoiled", then. Lisa's getting up early and she's gonna drive us to our entry point into the woods. Makes .7 mi. turn into .2 mi. REAL quick!:D
wuss:D

Tuco 12-05-2008 06:27 PM

Good luck pal....don't get your "you know what" cold!

bloodcrick 12-05-2008 06:33 PM

If you was any kind of friend at all, you would bring your heater body suit over tonight for me to use in the morning [8D]You all ready killed a buck, you dont need it :D

ORIGINAL: Tuco

Good luck pal....don't get your "you know what" cold!

Tuco 12-05-2008 07:01 PM

You can come and get if if you like....punk.