Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 season back in tomorrow >

season back in tomorrow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

season back in tomorrow

Old 12-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default season back in tomorrow

Well the Indiana Deer have had a weeks break to recoupe a bit. Im looking forward to the mornings hunt. I hung a new set Wednesday that im looking forward to trying for the first time. It's a place i had found while shed hunting last Year that looked killer. I wanted to try it earlier thisseason but really had no need to because i was in deer in other areas already. Actually, i think it's the 20 minute walk to get to it, that has kept me away so far [8D]When i looked at it Wed there were fresh rubs all over as well as a fresh scrape. Im not a scrape hunter, but its where they are funneling through an area. Best of luck to all that are still going at it and bundle up, its going to be burrrr cold in the morning [X(]
Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: season back in tomorrow

Good luck, Dink. Should be in the teens her ein the morning, too. Brrrrrr is right.

My video cam is charging.....and that's all I'll be packin', tomorrow. I'm taking the guy who painted th ehouse to my best AM spot in the morning.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my chubby digited teammate, I'll be back at it on the 15th. The way I see it we will each have to shoot a 400+ " buck to have a chance in the contest.
I'll settle for a 200" er if you get a 600" er.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well best of luck to you guys as well It would be neat to see some vid if you guys do good. And to add to mine, Dalton is taking my truck water fouling in the morning. So that leaves me with a 1.5 mile Quad ride in the morning before i start my walk in Burrrrrrr [X(]
ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Good luck, Dink. Should be in the teens her ein the morning, too. Brrrrrr is right.

My video cam is charging.....and that's all I'll be packin', tomorrow. I'm taking the guy who painted th ehouse to my best AM spot in the morning.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Deal My digits aint chubby, i aint seeing it
ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Well my chubby digited teammate, I'll be back at it on the 15th. The way I see it we will each have to shoot a 400+ " buck to have a chance in the contest.
I'll settle for a 200" er if you get a 600" er.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Dominant Buck

LOL....

I guess you would call me "spoiled", then. Lisa's getting up early and she's gonna drive us to our entry point into the woods. Makes .7 mi. turn into .2 mi. REAL quick!
Old 12-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

LOL....

I guess you would call me "spoiled", then. Lisa's getting up early and she's gonna drive us to our entry point into the woods. Makes .7 mi. turn into .2 mi. REAL quick!
wuss
Old 12-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck pal....don't get your "you know what" cold!
Old 12-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you was any kind of friend at all, you would bring your heater body suit over tonight for me to use in the morning [8D]You all ready killed a buck, you dont need it
ORIGINAL: Tuco

Good luck pal....don't get your "you know what" cold!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

You can come and get if if you like....punk.

Quick Reply: season back in tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.