Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ?? >

Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

Old 12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

IMO I have found NOTHING that works well. many will work short term..the soap, the products..i have tried A LOT and have not found any to work for more then maybe one day.

i am talking about a full day in the cold, foggy, rainy, weather that consists of walking around. come day two they will fog up.

if you are going to be sitting in a tree, like most of you easterners do, then i would recommened the soap.
Try scope dopeIt honestly works wonders.

Unless you have?
Old 12-02-2008, 08:22 PM

Swamp Collie-34
GMMAT-12

Going into the 4th quarter.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Not trying to brag.....but the truth of the matter is....Ive got on a really slinky pair of orange silk boxers on under my UC. It's no wonder I'm grinning!
Did you miss this, JB?....When you asked me if I had on orange....and told me not to lie?

Old 12-02-2008, 08:25 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Not trying to brag.....but the truth of the matter is....Ive got on a really slinky pair of orange silk boxers on under my UC. It's no wonder I'm grinning!
Did you miss this?
Yea I read that. I edited my post because I didn't want to join in the arguement.

But since you replied.

You shot that deer illegally if you didn't have visible orange on.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Dominant Buck

You shot that deer illegally if you didn't have visible orange on.
LOL....You guys kill me....ya really do.

You want the GW's (Chris Moore) phone number? I'd love to talk to him after he gets off the phone with you. I don't think you'd wanna post what he tells you!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Rule # 245J-69Xray: Thou shalt not....... (each of you insert your own thoughts)
Old 12-02-2008, 08:33 PM

No, I don't care what your B-Buddy has to say. It is illegal to hunt during firearms season and not wear orange. Just because you are friends with the GW does not make you exempt from the law.

Why would I not want to post what he tells me?

Would it go something like this?

"Well Jeff thinks him and I are good buddies, and see he thinks he is better than everyone else. Hell he doesn't use a rifle, it's too easy. Therefore he doesn't feel as if he should have to wear orange during the rifle season. He thinks he may get busted by wearing it. I'm not going to say anything to him because he has an inferiority complex and sometimes it's best to just let people like him be. Truth be told, he's just a little punk that thinks he is better than everybody. Can't stand the guy!"

Of course, you do no wrong.

GAME, SET, MATCH
Old 12-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Dominant Buck

No, I don't care what your B-Buddy has to say. It is illegal to hunt during firearms season and not wear orange. Just because you are friends with the GW does not make you exempt from the law.

Why would I not want to post what he tells me?

Would it go something like this?

"Well Jeff thinks him and I are good buddies, and see he thinks he is better than everyone else. Hell he doesn't use a rifle, it's too easy. Therefore he doesn't feel as if he should have to wear orange during the rifle season. He thinks he may get busted by wearing it. I'm not going to say anything to him because he has an inferiority complex and sometimes it's best to just let people like him be. Truth be told, he's just a little punk that thinks he is better than everybody. Can't stand the guy!"
You have a vivid imagination, a foul mouth.....and your veiled threats are comical.

I'm thinking it would go a bit more like this, though:

"Say what? Are you freakin' kidding me? You're from where? Oklahoma? Why don't you worry about Oklahoma and stop wasting my time!"

Offer stands. You want his number?
Old 12-02-2008, 08:41 PM

Okay Jeff.

You broke the law, hunted illegally, and poached a deer.

There are no two ways around that.

Your snide remarks will never make up for the fact that what you did was illegal. Lie to yourself long enough and you can convenceyourself that it wasn't.

Once again. Being friends with the GW doesn't make what you did legal.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Okay Jeff.

You broke the law, hunted illegally, and poached a deer.

There are no two ways around that.

You snide remarks will never make up for the fact that what you did was illegal. Lie to yourself long enough and you can convenceyourself that it wasn't.

Once again. Being friends with the GW doesn't make what you did legal.
You can't help yourself, can you?.....lol

Do you know how stupid you sound.....telling people that I have in fact broken game laws and that I am a poacher? Do you, really?

You need to take a step back.

The UC hat I actually HUNT in was handed to me by the owner of the company himself. it's a floopy UC hat that I absolutely love.

This one.

Ask Andy what's on the inside of this boonie.

Quick Reply: Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.