Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ?? >

Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

Old 12-02-2008, 12:41 PM

Default RE: Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I have quality optics!
No one would expect any less from you.

Old 12-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

What i found really works good are the Scott no fog cloths or rain-x antifog.

Old 12-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does somone make a treated cloth or something to spray onto your glasses or bino glass surfaces to make them fog-proof?

Thanks.
Hey maybe you should have ask ----Does somone make a treated cloth or something to spray onto my sight leveler to make them fog-proof? LMAO Just trying to help you out for the next time.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Never know, Jim. Might be the difference in posting your own harvest photo and posting over and over....

"Nice buck. Congrats".
Old 12-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Really SWamp.....you can be as petty as you want. But the fact is....I use my binos while I'm BOWHUNTING.

When's the last time you used your GUN to bowhunt (don't answer that!)?
Well we have a dedicated optics thread. Does it not seem appropriate?

You were the one who brought it up, not me. Sorry for calling a spade a spade. If you want to play the petty game... I'd certainly say that you've not only already one... but taken your ball and gone home too.

And when it comes to using a gun for bowhunting, perhaps you should try it out... might take you less than 5 weeks to recover your animals.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Dominant Buck

And when it comes to using a gun for bowhunting, perhaps you should try it out... might take you less than 5 weeks to recover your animals.
But recover him I did (animals?). I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of SC....(as you're inferring to stir this pot).

There's a HUGE difference in a binos question (let's be real, OK?) in a bowhunting forum (where most everyone employs their use) and the posting of a gun kill in a bowhunting forum. Can you not (will you not?) see that? I also don't think I was alone in my thinking....as the thread you're hot about isn't around here anymore.

"Petty" fits.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Bartender

States cleans to a shine which I don't believe you want any reflections at all.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

But recover him I did (animals?). I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of SC....(as you're inferring to stir this pot).

There's a HUGE difference in a binos question (let's be real, OK?) in a bowhunting forum (where most everyone employs their use) and the posting of a gun kill in a bowhunting forum. Can you not (will you not?) see that? I also don't think I was alone in my thinking....as the thread you're hot about isn't around here anymore.

"Petty" fits.

You are right, you're action was very petty. Petty does fit.

That deer was filmed during bow season, and hunted exclusively with a bowuntil the landowner decided to put on a Thanksgiving day man drive. It just so happened that it was taken that day, but the samebowhunter who filmed him, and missed him back in October.

That was more of a bowhunting thread than a lot of the stuff that getsput up around here. And you know it.

I just find it so funny that a rookie bowhunter like yourself cannot just simply enjoy the sport without having to try and belittle the accomplishments of others. Its absolutely mind blowing.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Dominant Buck

"Rookie Bowhunter"? OK.....lol

"Belittle the accomplishments of others"? Heck he killed a fine buck with his gun! He took one he should be proud of! I would be.....and I'd post it where it belonged.

If I take a turkey with my shotgun.....do I post IT in the bowhunting forum?

What's the difference? Blows your mind, I'd bet!
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

"Rookie Bowhunter"? OK.....lol

"Belittle the accomplishments of others"? Heck he killed a fine buck with his gun! He took one he should be proud of! I would be.....and I'd post it where it belonged.

If I take a turkey with my shotgun.....do I post IT in the bowhunting forum?

What's the difference? Blows your mind, I'd bet!
Don't try and spin this. You aren't fooling me, or anybody else dude. I've read all the deleted comments, and I know all about what your first post on there was.

If you were to post a turkey you shot with a gun here on the bowhunting thread... no one would give anything but congratulations man.... and I think you know that. You post up a lot of pretty meaningless BS on the bowhunting forum... and by and large nobody gives a rip... no one has to read it if they choose not to. But don't try and call the kettle black when you're the pot.

Quick Reply: Glasses wearers/ Bino users ....a ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.