Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My season is on HOLD!!!!!!! >

My season is on HOLD!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My season is on HOLD!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My season is on HOLD!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Doesn't matter if you lock the truck or not, a thief will get it if he sees it through the window...the best bet is to set your alarm 30 seconds early and pack the truck in the morning, as sad as it is to have to take these precautions. (unless I read it wrong and it wasnt taken from your truck at your house)

Sucks that we have to deal with scum like that in the first place.[:@]
We had a run of theives in my town a few years back. Talk about simple low class cowards. Go around robbing people while they are sleeping. I wish they would atleast have tried to mug me so i could work em over a few times. Lost 140 bucks out of mytruck when they hit my street...and my sister lost her muffler[&:]
Old 12-02-2008, 02:50 PM

Thanx for all the responses.....

RobinAimLow.... Thank you! That is an unbelievable offer!! I have a buddy that has an extra DXT that he is going to let me borrow until I get my new bow. Just want to say Thank You again for the offer.

1shotkill1993...... It was stole out of my driveway. I wish it wasn't.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:45 PM

Stolen??...riiight...you just needed an excuse to get a new toy...

j/k....that sucks....I had a rifle stolen off my porch in broad daylight one summer but I look at it this way....maybe that poor slob needed it more than me.....too bad the barrel was bent on the rifle...lol...I hope he tried to shoot it.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Doesn't matter if you lock the truck or not, a thief will get it if he sees it through the window...the best bet is to set your alarm 30 seconds early and pack the truck in the morning, as sad as it is to have to take these precautions. (unless I read it wrong and it wasnt taken from your truck at your house)

Sucks that we have to deal with scum like that in the first place.[:@]
We had a run of theives in my town a few years back. Talk about simple low class cowards. Go around robbing people while they are sleeping. I wish they would atleast have tried to mug me so i could work em over a few times. Lost 140 bucks out of mytruck when they hit my street...and my sister lost her muffler[&:]
Back 5-6 years ago we were wiped clean. Renting a house inbetween building our new one (used to move every 3-4 years) and we were not home, about a week before xmas. I get home to a kicked in kitchen door. All my guns, everyones xmas presents, my CaseXX knife collection, my $300 stash of money, my coin collection, heck even some of my clothes[&:],...all gone. Fishing rods, tackle box, and depth finder snatched out of boat. We were just thankful we didnt let my sister stay home alone that day like she begged, they did it between 10AM and 3PM...broad daylight. Only thing I wish I had back are the guns my grandad handed down to me and the Case knife collection he helped me build since I was 5 years old.

Good to hear you got a DXT off your buddy to finish the season. best of luck, and lay down a bruiser!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Scrat

RobinAimLow.... Thank you! That is an unbelievable offer!! I have a buddy that has an extra DXT that he is going to let me borrow until I get my new bow. Just want to say Thank You again for the offer.
Your welcome! Glad you got something lined out.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:13 AM

double posted, sorry bout that.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Fork Horn

That's a shame! Good luck with the DXT, though,
Old 12-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

So did you report it to your insurence company, home owners should cover it.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

People are getting more desperate every year it seems.... what a bummer! on the good side ....get to buy a new bow
Old 12-03-2008, 05:40 PM

Well all is good. I went yesterday and shot the new Hoyt AlphaMax 32 and 35, also the Katera and Katera XL. Told the boss(wife) about it and she said, "sinceyour bow was stolen, get the one you want". Before she could change her mind I went and ordered the AM 35.

Man I have a great wife!!!!

I'm gonna take some overtime I have saved up and put all the accessories on it when it gets here.

Thanx again for all the responses.

Quick Reply: My season is on HOLD!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.