Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The bowturbow video is up!! >

The bowturbow video is up!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The bowturbow video is up!!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:56 PM

Default RE: The bow turbow video is up!!

I tell ya up to this year i was one of those "agressive spending= better hunter"but ive come to realize that all the money in the world cant buy you experience, which is 90% i think of bowhunting..

They should have got " Billy Mays " to do their commercial (OXYCLEAN DUDE) it would have been alittle easier on the eyes.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

It is definately preloading(well,kinda) the limbs but many companies already do that.The roller slide is probably preloading more than this device is but that is just speculation.

I could see a little more holding weight but doubt the poundage will increase drastically,MAYBE a couple lbs.

BUT,there is no way you should just bolt it on and go without completely retuning.I can see some major timing issues but not sure.

I like it when he says MAKE SURE IT IS TIGHT. duh,if that thing moves,all hell will break loose(I really see this as an issue) and I think your shot will look kinda funny but to tell you the truth,I would like to really test one out to see just how it works in the real world.

Who knows,it might not be too bad of a deal.I know what I thought about the STS when it came out and many thought the same but now most manufactuers are putiing them on. AND now,I love them.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

MAKE SURE IT IS TIGHT
If it wasn't tight wouldn't act just like any other cable slide showing no speed improvement what so ever?

Old 12-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think if it came loose while you were at full draw that baby would pop you right in the chest. Heart attack, dead. Dont buy it, its not worth it...[8D]
Old 12-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

MAKE SURE IT IS TIGHT
If it wasn't tight wouldn't act just like any other cable slide showing no speed improvement what so ever?
Yes, but, it most likely wouldn't move back forward.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

MAKE SURE IT IS TIGHT

It might but I am under the impression it is heaver than stock and momentum might cause some problems.Notice the "safety" cap they provide.Wonder why that is,maybe they have tested it or had it come loose.

Regardless of that,it will defiantely change your poi and arrow flight,especially if properly tuned with it correctly installed.

BUT,I would really like to test one just to know for sure.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

I think if it came loose while you were at full draw that baby would pop you right in the chest. Heart attack, dead. Dont buy it, its not worth it...[8D]

Good point,little over the top but
Old 12-02-2008, 06:48 PM

MAKE SURE IT IS TIGHT
IDK...did I see it wrong? It looked to me like this put a LOT more tension on the cables by pushing them forward when they naturally go towards the back of the rod on the shot...if this thing wasnt tight, or if it "gave" so to speak...I can see the cables pushing this thing off the back of that rod at mach 3.[&:]

Im kind of with TFOX though. Im curious to see how well it really works, and how much it changes the specs.

I'd also like to hear if it voids warranties or not...

EDIT: Well crap Al, do you have to beat me to everything?!? I agree, this thing is heart attack prone[8D]
Old 12-03-2008, 02:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ

That is one big woman, spooning her would be instersting

No thanks to the slide
Don't like neither, but I'd pay $60 for the slide to avoidspooning with her.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: The bowturbow video is up!!

OK, here's a link for all you guys that have your hormones racing over Joella Bates. LOL
The lady is quite and accomplished archer with national, world titles, grand slams, etc etc etcd

http://www.catfishgrabblers.com/Joellabates.htm

Quick Reply: The bowturbow video is up!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.