Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip) >

My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Old 12-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Okintroducing my oldest son Dalton, he just turned 17. He some how on his own, learned how to do natural voice gobbles and other turkey sounds without a call. He has been doing this since he was around 10 years old. I just thought he needed some recognition becauseI cant even began to do this with my voice []I would like to thank Rob/Pa Bowyer for creating this link for me, he's even doing it in DVD for me. Im on slow phone line so its just hard for me to load something like this in photobucket. Big hand for Rob, he is on my people to meet list Germ was supposed to dothis, but we got our lines crossed on what kind of tape it was (mini DV) But me and Rob enjoyed busting his Nads about it both great guys for offering to do this for me Thanks!! Germ, TFOX, and huntingson have all been in the woods with Dalton, and heard his voice calls first hand, and i think they will all agree if they had not knew he was there, they would have been fooled so i give you Dalton, the Gobbling boy wonder
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Poorguy/Videos/?action=view&current=Bloodcrick.flv
Old 12-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yepls, purrs and clucks (video clip)

The kid is a prodigy
Old 12-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yepls, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Thats crazy. Good luck on those Indiana birds this spring, That'd be awesome to take one with him calling em in
Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM

That is freakin awesome!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

What did you do, shove your damn fingers down his throat and reshape it?? Thats awsome man. Sounds really good.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, thats simply amazing

Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Chris, i dont know what it is about you, but Dam you make me laugh you aint right [8D]
ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

What did you do, shove your damn fingers down his throat and reshape it?? Thats awsome man. Sounds really good.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll have to watch it when I get home!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Sounds frican awesome!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is CRAZY!!!!

Gotta tape him callin on a hunt!!

Quick Reply: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.