Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip) >

My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Old 12-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yepls, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Very impressive to say the least. He sure does have a talent there. A+
Old 12-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

That is an amazing talent Dan and Dalton. But I just have one ? How in the hell are you gonna sell that call???

By the way, can I borrow him next spring?
Old 12-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Finally got the video done.It is amazing how good it sounds on here but you guys should be walking through the woods with him about 75 yards away going at it,makes you want to grab your bow and get after him.[8D]

I am thinking we need to get together this spring.I am just across the river.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Banned

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could do that.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW Dan that is awesome. Tell Dalton, he may have tought me to gobble,only time will tell.

NO Schultzy, Dan soundsfairly normal, Just ahint of thatweird northern twang........... But not much.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

That gobble is amazing well all of his calls are. learn the assembly and kee kee run you will have it made. talk about a hands free approach to turkey calling. that is just simply amazing.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Typical Buck

A bump back to the top for my ole buddy Dink and Dalton. Next time I want to see baby dean gettig crazy.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

That was Flat out Astonishing!! WOW!! Dude has got some serious Talent!

I have I question....

Does it hurt his throat? Sore throat? Any discomfort? I just cant see a human doing that without some sort of pain[&:]Amazing...
Old 12-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

wow that is amazing... wonder how sore his throat is after that? definitely sounds better than any call I have heard
Old 12-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's crazy! It sounds just like a gobble!
The yelps are great too!

Quick Reply: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.