Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip) >

My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Old 12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

I have seen Dalton do this in person and it sounds so real it will freak you out. He must get his talent from his mothers side of the family.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

That is frickin awesome right there, tell him he can come down here and mouth call for me first to see if we kill one, then he can try it out on his own
Old 12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Has he tried to explain how he does that? I want to figure out how to do that
Old 12-01-2008, 04:28 PM

My buddy Jason can do all those voice calls as well. His gobbles dont sound near as good though. People that accomplish this amaze me. Dalton has it down pat.

Idk if you have thought of this yet, but there are actually voice calling competitions at NWTF events, he may be able to go somewhere up the ranks with practice.

I want to go turkey hunting with him now to see him work a bird...tell him I called him crazy for not trying it on real turks yet, that voice sounds better than any call!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yepls, purrs and clucks (video clip)

WOW thats some serious talent right there
Old 12-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yepls, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Thanks guys, Dalton just read all the coments and said to tell you thanks, he just walked away with a smile TEmbry, we are not that far apart, maby one day
Old 12-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I told Dan that his yelps sound like raspy gobbler yelps in the fall and may need to be slightly higher pitched for a spring hen but his gobbles are unbelievable. If I had that talent, I'd mess with people bad!

I don't believe there is a single call on the market that sounds more realistic than that boys gobble with his voice. I'm having a hard time understanding how he's getting it done.

In all the contests I've been to and judged, I've only ever heard one other than compares to that gobble and that is a much younger boy.

Great job Dalton and your welcome Dan, no problem.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

i can do all the clucks and purrs but i cant gobble. His gobble sounds more real than a tom himself! truely amazing talent.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Rob, Dalton said thanks to. Would you believe his best friend can do this to, but his gobble is more high pitched like a Jake?? they practice together. If i can get him in a contest, i will. He has something to shoot for now on the yelping
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I told Dan that his yelps sound like raspy gobbler yelps in the fall and may need to be slightly higher pitched for a spring hen but his gobbles are unbelievable. If I had that talent, I'd mess with people bad!

I don't believe there is a single call on the market that sounds more realistic than that boys gobble with his voice. I'm having a hard time understanding how he's getting it done.

In all the contests I've been to and judged, I've only ever heard one other than compares to that gobble and that is a much younger boy.

Great job Dalton and your welcome Dan, no problem.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

That is just sick...amazing really. I have heard many people who can yelp with their mouth but that gobble sounds better than a real gobbler. Tell you boy thanks for making me sick thinking about those early March mornings.

Quick Reply: My son doing natural voice Gobbles, yelp's, purrs and clucks (video clip)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.