Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What is the best Game cart on the market?? >

What is the best Game cart on the market??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What is the best Game cart on the market??

Old 11-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Banned

Default What is the best Game cart on the market??

Fill me in please. Pros and cons of all brands. I want a folding one for sure..compact..tough..lightweight. What other features? Solid tires or inflatable? Prices too. Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: What is the best Game cart on the market??

I've only owned one(bought it after last season). Used it twice this year to haul out a doe and buck. So far I am more than pleased. Wish I had bought one years ago. Mine is Big Game......the 500 lb. capacity model. Its steel and to fold it up you must take off the four bolts w/knobs to take the side braces off.

Its still work, but a heck of a lot better than dragging! Probably the most popular answer you will get on this site is the Cabela's Super Mag hauler.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:54 PM

The one Coug mentioned is an excellent product, as is the one Ameristep puts out. Both have a 500lb capacity and come with decent tires.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you talkin about a game cart for moose/elk or Florida deer? I pack a tripod tree stand that converts to a game cart depending on when and where and the time of the year and conditions. Sometime in some areas, theres not a tree for a stand and the cart works good for packing in for a day or a few. When that white stuff comes down I have a sled and snow shoes, tire chains, but I go prepared since I do a lot of solo hunting and plan ahead and ask myself ahead of time, what happens when this happens? Prepare yourself ahead of time is part of the homework.

Bobby
Old 11-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: 121553

Are you talkin about a game cart for moose/elk or Florida deer? I pack a tripod tree stand that converts to a game cart depending on when and where and the time of the year and conditions. Sometime in some areas, theres not a tree for a stand and the cart works good for packing in for a day or a few. When that white stuff comes down I have a sled and snow shoes, tire chains, but I go prepared since I do a lot of solo hunting and plan ahead and ask myself ahead of time, what happens when this happens? Prepare yourself ahead of time is part of the homework.

Bobby
It will be used for whitetails mainly. Hunting midwest timbers. I have a game sled for snow.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Make sure you don't get one of the ones with the little wheels. The big ones mentioned are better. You don't want alal that weight on one end. You want one with wheels midship.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:49 AM

Do NOT get the hard plastic wheels either...if you can't air them up, keep on walking down the aisle at the store.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

I built my own out of 1" and 1/2" EMT comduit and two mountina bike tires. All you need is a pipe bender and the materials. I don't know how to weld so this was a bolt together project. The cart sits in the bed of the truck until needed. Here are a couple of pics.

Bob

Old 11-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]