Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My fellow Bowhunters; what are u thankful 4? >

My fellow Bowhunters; what are u thankful 4?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My fellow Bowhunters; what are u thankful 4?

Old 11-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Banned

Default My fellow Bowhunters; what are u thankful 4?

Here is my list that comes to mind today:

Thankful for my life and the salavation that Jesus Christ provided for me by dying for my sins. I am thankful for my family that I used to take for granted. I am thankful for the best year of my life hunting. My health is gr8 too!!

I am also thankful my wallet is fat & it hurts to sit on as no one is bleeding it dry with Botox treatments, fake hair extensions, hair color salon fees,fake breast/tummy tuck/arm fat surgery bills,toenail/fingernail salon fees weekly, a 5 yr old stepkid that received no child support so I had to support him;& the list goes on. Thank U GOD!!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My fellow Bowhunters; what are u thankful 4?

Amen....oh wait, good for u tho.

Happy Thanksgiving HCH.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thankfull to have my second family right here on the internet. You guys are great company and friends.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Thankfull to have my second family right here on the internet. You guys are great company and friends.
Hear! Hear!

It's been a really tough year, and ironically.....a very liberating one as well. I've lost 3 grandparents and 1 auntthis year and several friends as well as the family dog. It seems I've been at a funeral home somewhere just about every other week or so, all year long. It's just been an incredibly difficult year.

But ironically, through one of my grandparent's death, came my freedom. She left me a small inheritance. It wasn't a lot, but certainly more than I deserved. It was enough to get me out of debt, and to buy a truck, replacing my 14 y/o Ranger w/ 200,000 miles. The wife and I now have ZERO credit card payment, 2 new vehicles, and NO car payments. (we also inherited her 2004 Buick Century). And I didn't know anything about this until she passed in July. They did all of that for me, and they're not even here for me to thank them.

I'm thankful for my job. And with the economy the way it is, and businesses cutting many, many jobs....large businesses going under and everything else that's going on.....My job has remained stable. My family still has a roof over it's head and food on the table.

In short, God has really watched over me this year, and blessed me beyond what I could ever have imagined. I've made some new friends, become closer to some I've had, and sadly, lost a few as well. I enjoy good health (except I currently have a pretty nasty sinus infection, but in the grand scheme of things, that's pretty minor) and I get to bowhunt alot. Somedays I just don't know whether to laugh or cry, and some days I do both.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

HCH~~ Why do I get the feeling that you recently went through a pretty harsh divorce haha? I see you go on a small rant like this every so often, the list of things seem to grow each time you list them...ha!!
I am glad you found your path away from your troubles and may you keep on keeping on man!! I hope you have many more great years to follow this one!!

Old 11-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm thankful for everything my parents have done for me! I hope I can follow In there foot steps on being a good parent to my little girl.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm thankful for everything that is worthy of being thankful for
Old 11-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

I am thankful to live in a country where I can go out and Bowhunt and enjoy my freedom.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

Im thankful for a lot. Thankful for opprotunity to hunt. For freedom. For the men and women who protect us. For my co-workers who work hard with me to make sure that everyone is safe in this country. For my family and their love for me and this country. Thankful for the food that we as a nation produce and consume. And thankful for the thoughts of Men and Women that make this world better.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Here is my list that comes to mind today:

I am also thankful my wallet is fat & it hurts to sit on as no one is bleeding it dry with Botox treatments, fake hair extensions, hair color salon fees,fake breast/tummy tuck/arm fat surgery bills,toenail/fingernail salon fees weekly, a 5 yr old stepkid that received no child support so I had to support him;& the list goes on. Thank U GOD!!
LOL What made you think of this this?

Quick Reply: My fellow Bowhunters; what are u thankful 4?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.