HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   bummed out (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/275534-bummed-out.html)

bloodcrick 11-26-2008 08:21 AM

bummed out

[:@]Man im kicking myself right now. I started another 10 days off today to hunt till the 30th until the first season goes out. After not missing any morning hunts since Oct 1 st if i was off work ,my batteries finally went dead this morning via some serious time in the woods this season. I couldnt get out of bed and needed a recharge. I woke up to a beautiful perfect frosty still Indiana morning :(Its on now, i feel recharged. :DIm just venting

GMMAT 11-26-2008 08:24 AM

RE: bummed out

I slept in, too;).

Ill go out this afternoon.....and morning/afternoon for the next three days.

No shame in "re-charging". Good luck the rest of your hunting time.

Schultzy 11-26-2008 08:25 AM

A guys gotta sleep to Dan. It might clear your head up some too on deciding what to do. Your charged and ready to go now, good luck!!

bloodcrick 11-26-2008 08:29 AM

Thanks guys, Jeff im glad i wasnt the only one, i feel better now :DSteve, your right, you have to sleep sometimes. May just make me sharper ;)now excuse me, im getting off here, going to the basement, and sling some iron around to relieve some stress:Dgood luck guys!!

burniegoeasily 11-26-2008 08:37 AM

Some times you have to do just that. Take a break and recharge. I know I do.

txjourneyman 11-26-2008 08:44 AM

I think an occasional break is the right thing to do to get things back in perspective. Don't kick yourself,(we'll do that when the time is right :D), pat yourself on the back for knowing when its the right time to take a break.

Germ 11-26-2008 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

[:@]Man im kicking myself right now. I started another 10 days off today to hunt till the 30th until the first season goes out. After not missing any morning hunts since Oct 1 st if i was off work ,my batteries finally went dead this morning via some serious time in the woods this season. I couldnt get out of bed and needed a recharge. I woke up to a beautiful perfect frosty still Indiana morning :(Its on now, i feel recharged. :DIm just venting
Were you on the sauce again?:D

Cougar Mag 11-26-2008 08:55 AM

Slept in as well but will be out this afternoon, then back at it Thanksgiving morning.......sort of tradition.

racewayking 11-26-2008 08:55 AM

I slept in too Crik. I got a rough day at work later since I'll be off a few days for the holiday so I thought I'd catch up o some sleep.

crenshaw 11-26-2008 08:56 AM

Sometimes you need to do that. the other afternoon i wasgoint to go hunting but i was just feeling frustrated do to the last few weeks i have been having. So instead of going hunting I went out and shot 3 rounds of skeet with a friend. I feel much better now, and im looking forward to the next couple days on stand.