Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bummed out

Old 11-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default bummed out

[:@]Man im kicking myself right now. I started another 10 days off today to hunt till the 30th until the first season goes out. After not missing any morning hunts since Oct 1 st if i was off work ,my batteries finally went dead this morning via some serious time in the woods this season. I couldnt get out of bed and needed a recharge. I woke up to a beautiful perfect frosty still Indiana morning Its on now, i feel recharged. Im just venting
Old 11-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: bummed out

I slept in, too.

Ill go out this afternoon.....and morning/afternoon for the next three days.

No shame in "re-charging". Good luck the rest of your hunting time.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

A guys gotta sleep to Dan. It might clear your head up some too on deciding what to do. Your charged and ready to go now, good luck!!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks guys, Jeff im glad i wasnt the only one, i feel better now Steve, your right, you have to sleep sometimes. May just make me sharper now excuse me, im getting off here, going to the basement, and sling some iron around to relieve some stressgood luck guys!!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Some times you have to do just that. Take a break and recharge. I know I do.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think an occasional break is the right thing to do to get things back in perspective. Don't kick yourself,(we'll do that when the time is right ), pat yourself on the back for knowing when its the right time to take a break.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

[:@]Man im kicking myself right now. I started another 10 days off today to hunt till the 30th until the first season goes out. After not missing any morning hunts since Oct 1 st if i was off work ,my batteries finally went dead this morning via some serious time in the woods this season. I couldnt get out of bed and needed a recharge. I woke up to a beautiful perfect frosty still Indiana morning Its on now, i feel recharged. Im just venting
Were you on the sauce again?

Old 11-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I slept in too Crik. I got a rough day at work later since I'll be off a few days for the holiday so I thought I'd catch up o some sleep.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Slept in as well but will be out this afternoon, then back at it Thanksgiving morning.......sort of tradition.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

Sometimes you need to do that. the other afternoon i wasgoint to go hunting but i was just feeling frustrated do to the last few weeks i have been having. So instead of going hunting I went out and shot 3 rounds of skeet with a friend. I feel much better now, and im looking forward to the next couple days on stand.

Quick Reply: bummed out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.