HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Oklahoma Buck Down (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/275030-oklahoma-buck-down.html)

GMMAT 11-23-2008 05:08 PM

RE: Oklahoma Buck Down

I'm with jm. I was so perplexed I ran a string, myself and would guess 115".

Great bowkill, no matter score.

Dubbya 11-23-2008 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Nice one Dub, you sure you scored him right he looks better than 102 at first clance. Congrats.
I agree, I scored him twice and came up 1/8" different... His inside spread is what hurts him, he's only 11" inside[:-]

jmbuckhunter 11-23-2008 06:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

Nice one Dub, you sure you scored him right he looks better than 102 at first clance. Congrats.
I agree, I scored him twice and came up 1/8" different... His inside spread is what hurts him, he's only 11" inside[:-]
I knew you were off.:DHe still looks better than that.:eek:Some bucks just do that for sure.

buckeye 11-23-2008 06:34 PM

I knew you were off.:DHe still looks better than that.:eek:Some bucks just do that for sure.
You should have saw the picture text... Looked like it had 12+ inch tines :D

Dubbya 11-23-2008 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

You should have saw the picture text... Looked like it had 12+ inch tines :D
If we didn't have to post measurements for the contest, I could say it does have 12" tines!!:D:D

JM, I was using fly line to score this deer... it must have stretched

1shotkill1993 11-23-2008 07:06 PM

Great Deer!!

davs2601 11-23-2008 09:20 PM

Congrats on a great deer!!

OU put a spanking on Texas Tech. I live in Noble and I could hear the fans at the stadium from my driveway.

quiksilver 11-23-2008 09:22 PM

Great buck Dustin! I'd have totally overestimated the score of that buck. Something deceptive about him - must be the long tines.

Great looking deer for sure.

Now go get another one!

Schultzy 11-23-2008 09:30 PM

Nice looking buck Dubbya!! Great looking gene's In him.

Congratulation's!!

BigJ71 11-24-2008 11:02 AM

Nice buck Dub!! Congrats, way to go!

Wounded or not, that's a nice deer!