Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rob/PA Bower is a cheater! >

Rob/PA Bower is a cheater!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rob/PA Bower is a cheater!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rob/PA Bower is a cheater!

uh... are you serious?

It might help if you had the whole body attached and used a real camera, didn't wrap your hands around the bases... etc. etc. [&:][&:][&:]
Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

uh... are you serious?
uh... are you serious about asking me if I'm serious?

Does nobody see the html codes? Maybe I should've added a whole bunch of 's
Old 11-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob's the master, ya'll need to take lessons from him. Pat that deer is something to be proud of, there's nothing wrong with taking pictures from favorable angles and distances in order to highlight his best features.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

so at what Point does the man himself chime in?

Ryan.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centaur 1

Rob's the master
Yea, master of CHEATING!!!

ooops almost forgot,
Old 11-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

This is really a******* post. Na, nevermind, I will behave.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:48 AM
Typical Buck

Actually all joking aside, this is a perfect example of the difference in taking the time to take a quality photo can make. Sure Rob's buck is situated to enhance it's apperance and makethe rackthe focal point of the picture, but isn't that the point of taking a picture of your harvest?
Everyone gripes about folks trying to make a buck look bigger in their photo, but when it come right down to it if as a hunter you can't put a buck's actual rack size into perspective by looking at the size of the buckshead andears, then you are destined for harvesting bucks with some serious ground shrinkage.
Look atRob's deer. I can see all the wonderful details of the rack. Beautiful pic. Can't say the same about Hoytail's. Can't see much detail at all.
-Rob did everything you are supposed to do: clean the animal, position it somewhat uprightin it's natural surroundings with no background distractions, include the weapon as part of the story, wear your hunting gear, smile-hopefully the experiencemade you happy
-Sorry Hoytail, but yours is a tutorial on trophy photo no-no's: pic on the back of a flatbed truck, takenin the city somewhere, animal already caped, hunter in street clothes, hunter straddling animal instead of behind animal, both hands covering a good share of the trophy, mugshot facial expression.
Both great animals. One tells the tale of an exciting hunt by a proud and satisfied hunter. The other says 'I killed this buck'.
One I'd take the time to look at again, the other I barely look at the first time much like the pic Pat Curtis included in his post. Nice buck Pat, but I really couldn't recall much about it as I didn't take the time to absorb it due to dismissing it as another afterthought tailgate mugshot.
As long as you are happy with the harvest, then that's all that matters. But if you are taking the time to post a pic on a forum such as this to share with fellow hunters, then make it a picture worth remembering.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, Hoytail is KIDDING!!

Man, you people have to lighten up...
Old 11-22-2008, 06:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

i doubt rob will chime in much on here he is just to good for that
Old 11-22-2008, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do what everyone else does in this country when they dont get their own way.........Sue !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.