Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one ! >

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: Jollyarcher
Ok, enuff of that back n forth bullsh*t... I'll conclude that Imay be a lot of things, but ahypocrite I am not. ..!..
Forgot to comment on this but...

uhhhhh what in the world are you talking about? LOL
Old 11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get a mount it lasts for ever.......unless you dont like the way that is displayed then you can make a new thread. This is beating a dead horse.....I had to throw my two cents in there after reading this nonsense for the past two days!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

And honestly, I can see why alot of people dont take "amazing" photos- after all of the work put in to getting in stand, tracking, dressing, dragging, driving- who wants to go through some stupid photo session ?
Who wants to? I do...

I killed a good one Sunday, and though we took a good 15 mins to get pix, I don't like any of them much. So...tomorrow before I butcher the buck I am gonna pop the taxidermist eyes in and have my daughter do another round of pix for me. I like a good 8X10 about as much as a mount for memories...
Old 11-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Banned

This is just another one of those threads where the person who started the thread, didnt stop to think for a second before he started typing. IDIOT!
I assure you I know exactly what I type

but one person responded more favorably to a quality picture over abloody picture.
Absolutely true

davidmil I believe in respecting Hunting and what it is, and maybe thats what seperates what I'm saying from what others are saying - respect.

I mean c'mon man, spend another 2-3 minutes makes a world of difference - if you're going to take a photo why not make it a good one?

Same hunter spends $$$ to be scent free, buys the best equipment, maybe leases a place, spends his valuable time .... and then doesn't take another 3 minutes and good field photo's ?

Man thats just lazy and uncaring and there aint no way you can argue that

Taking ANY pic would indicate they were probably proud of it.
I disagree 100%

We're not talking a monumental task here, we're talking just a few minutes to drag a deer from the back of a truck, out of a shop, getting off its back, putting the tongue back in the mouth, covering up excessive blood, smiling, ........ I mean very very basic, simple, easy to do stuff - hell you got it all right there, why not do it right and respectable instead of half ass ?

Thats what baffles me, it really does, and its indicative of people just not caring about the animal they hunt or the hunt itsself I think [&o]

Matt/TN

a fine photo - centered, the lighting was tricky I imagine, very nice - you could have leaned the bow against the deer to hide the wound, but aint nothing wrong at all with that photo, nobody can say anything negative about it

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

And honestly, I can see why alot of people dont take "amazing" photos- after all of the work put in to getting in stand, tracking, dressing, dragging, driving- who wants to go through some stupid photo session ?
good gawd ......... tell me in what other "anything" do you do, put so much work into, and after having grand success you DON'T spend time photographing the memory and doing it right ?

Old 11-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Geesh who died and made you king camera man....
if you dont like them dont look at them, simple as that.

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

whats wrong with the guy who doesn't give a rip about pics snapping a photo to show his friends just how big the deer is?
its distateful, its a disgrace to the animal he killed and hunting, it looks piss poor ...... if you don't care about your photo's don't take them or at least don't post them - gads some of the worst I've ever seen have been this year. We're in a technological age, almost everyone carries phones or digital cameras ..... and most of the terrible photo's they could have spent 3 minutes and made some pretty dang nice ones.

show you care - take good photo's !!

Im with you wis bow huntr, I dont think you can take a bad pic when it comes too hunting, this is not a family pi its memories
Old 11-21-2008, 04:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Stealthy .... you are a self righteous ASS. You can take that to the bank, pal. You have been exposed ...... I HATE that someone mentioned Matt's post in this one ....they are night and day different ..... Matt set out to educate and help ... yours was to bash ........ass
Afterreading your signature line, I doubt highly that your reaction in type could be justified to the Lord... in fact, I'm certain that your chosen words are not those He would have wished for you to utter. [&o]
Jolly, if I substituted the word Jerk for ass ... would that have been better?? An ass is a Biblical word my friend.When one is called an ass, it is usually referring to how stubborn one is ...... why do you cringe when I say ass? How does calling someone an ass make me a hypocrite?

BTW, Hoyt was right, Iletstealthy get to me a little ... I shouldn't have because that was allhewere looking for ... toget under everyone's skin

Anyway, if I offended anyone by calling him an ass, I apologize ... I did not have to point out the obvious
Old 11-21-2008, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow MODS time to end this baby!!!!Walt
Old 11-21-2008, 04:47 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

Ok, enuff of that back n forth bullsh*t... I'll conclude that Imay be a lot of things, but ahypocrite I am not. ..!..
Forgot to comment on this but...

uhhhhh what in the world are you talking about? LOL
LOL... it's like tennis, only delayed.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:00 AM

In the field photo (for me).

Old 11-21-2008, 05:03 AM

In field photo, to show others, so blood wiped away, but entry hole still visible.

Quick Reply: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.