Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one ! >

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Old 11-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Good pic, no?

Old 11-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Banned

Because of people like you, I don't. My son likes to see his on the web tho. If it is your intent to prevent pictures of people proudly displaying their kill then job well done.
Proudly displaying? That would mean they cared enough to take good quality photos wouldn't it ?

Nobody can bash a good photo

asolutely retarded
snake123 I'm guessing you're a young guy who doesn't understand the way ARA's attack my sport.

What the F*** Why does do people **** so much now days.
Why do people do things that make other people complain?

And everything has to be PC. F that.
I'm not PC by making this thread am I ?

If you don't like to look at something don't look.
sadly I don't know the photos are that bad until I open and look or I wouldn't and nobody else would either

If some one doesn't take pics you aprove of ask them nice to take nicer ones. Damn I wish I would have grown up in the 50's and up. Back then not as many people ****ed about dumb sh*t. Or so I heard. ha ha
a different time and place - most people didn't even have camera's back then, how COULD they take quality photo's?

its an important enough topic to have pinned - doesn't that say anything?

Old 11-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is just another one of those threads where the person who started the thread, didnt stop to think for a second before he started typing. IDIOT!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Host of Hosts

I can't believe this is still going....

Ok I just had one of my wifes friends here and asked her to look at a few pictures on a couple other threads. I don't want to say which ones because I really don't want to suggest I have a problem with one pic over another or single one IMO bad picture out.

So this isn't scientific,but one person responded more favorably to a quality picture over abloody picture.I asked her why she thought better of one and not the other and she said the blood and unhappy expression was what turned her off. She stated that the person looked mad that they killed the deer. Take it for what you like. She is neither a anti hunter or pro hunter. Althoughone of her brothers hunted.

Like I said not a scientific study, but one response from a neutral party suggesting Stealthy and Shultzy might have a point.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Dominant Buck

its a disgrace to the animal he killed and hunting
Oh please. You just killed the dang thing and is now going to chop it all up and eat it. He really doesn't care what his picture looks like. Most people aren't trying to get their picture published. I think proping a deer all up, tucking in his legs and making him look alive and laying in a bedis as bad as some blood showing. You take your pictures and let the rest of the world take theirs. We have a sticky at the top of the forum on this subject. We don't need someone coming in and making a new thread so he can rant and rave and belittle some guy with a cheap camera and limited hands. I agree, pictures in the woods are better, but that's me. I have forgot to take cameras more times than I carried one. Posing with one on your lawn in front of a flower bed is just about as rediculous as in a truck.Chill a little. Here's a PC picture for you.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Typical Buck

wow thirteen pages of *****ing! bet yall can't break fifteen
Old 11-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

[halfserious]What makes you absolutely certain that the Lord did not wish for PT to utter them? What if they(those words)are a neccessary evil in the cosmic scheme of things?[/halfserious]

[fullserious]this is OT but since all this is nonsense anyway...the post sequence above just goes to show that all men really are created equal. In times of extreme emotion, not even GODis reminder enough tocontrol the way in which a man conducts himself[fullserious]
Oh, I'm certain that thisonline debate over pictures would not quailfy as a time of extreme emotion. LOL. [half-serious] Now, perhaps if the author was at PT's house and he walked in while, say, the author was riding PT's bike? That may quailfy in a court of law as extremein mans eyes that eeked out some form of justification that inappropriate actions could not be contained.[/half-serious]

[full-out-serious]Do this, since you are so eager to defend his remark... ask PT himself to review it, if he's anything like his signature, he will admit that his words were ill chosen. [/full-out-serious]

Ok, enuff of that back n forth bullsh*t... I'll conclude that Imay be a lot of things, but ahypocrite I am not. ..!..
Old 11-20-2008, 06:53 PM
New Sheriff

ORIGINAL: stealthycat II

Because of people like you, I don't. My son likes to see his on the web tho. If it is your intent to prevent pictures of people proudly displaying their kill then job well done.
Proudly displaying? That would mean they cared enough to take good quality photos wouldn't it ?
Nope. Taking ANY pic would indicate they were probably proud of it.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Theres no covering that hole up [:-]
Old 11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Jollyarcher

Oh, I'm certain that thisonline debate over pictures would not quailfy as a time of extreme emotion. LOL. [half-serious] Now, perhaps if the author was at PT's house and he walked in while, say, the author was riding PT's bike? That may quailfy in a court of law as extremein mans eyes that eeked out some form of justification that inappropriate actions could not be contained.[/half-serious]

[full-out-serious]Do this, since you are so eager to defend his remark... ask PT himself to review it, if he's anything like his signature, he will admit that his words were ill chosen. [/full-out-serious]

Ok, enuff of that back n forth bullsh*t... I'll conclude that Imay be a lot of things, but ahypocrite I am not. ..!..
Dude, you don't get it. Read it again, I don't understand why you don't understand. I was actually in support of your stance that PT's words were not those thata Godly person should utter.

Just so you know, I think that anytime someone loses his cool, it is some sort of extreme emotion that has gotten him there.

EDIT: and just so you don't have another misunderstanding I meant that PT lost his cool, not you.

Quick Reply: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.