Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Heavy B Coming In And.... >

Heavy B Coming In And....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Heavy B Coming In And....

Old 11-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Heavy B Coming In And....

ORIGINAL: YooperMike

Sorry to say AF, but I think you know what to do at this point. I can't imagine the level of frustration you are dealing with right now. Sorry man.
Same here. Guess what? This man has been dealing with this BS for quite some time, as his post's have reflected this. Now the s%&t has hit the fan, and SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!! Mark, no more mister nice guy! Let these dogs vanish.It has become obvious that the owners of these dogs don't care and are doing nothing about the situation. NowYOU have to.
I'll add one more thing in regards to this type of situation. I hunt public land. If I ever catch a dog with no tags running free in my area, which is totally against the law, he (yes the inocent dog) will indeed find out thatthe woods were a bad choice for a playground that day. That's it, plain and simple. And trust me, I don't care what kind of responses come from this post. Good or bad. I just have to be honest,if people aren't careful about keeping their dogs contained then I won't be careful about my targets while hunting.I take my deer hunting seriously, and NO MUTT is going toscrew it up for me. The end.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

WHACK THEM AND STACK THEM (DOG THAT IS)
Old 11-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

I cant believe anyone can justify shooting the dog. End.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: StrikeTrue

I cant believe anyone can justify shooting the dog. End.
Let's hear your answer.And it's "the end".
Old 11-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

I'd say a rage to the tail, see what the owner thinks of a tail-less lab HAHAHAHAAH LOL
Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Spike

I know in PA its legal to kill a dog if its in the act of attacking turkey, deer, bear or elk. Im not saying shoot the dog...but if I had a repeat offender, especially after telling the owner, that dog would be getting a chest full of muzzys.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:18 PM

Hmmm....I do recant the statement about trying to lace the mutt....blunt to the mutts crotch sniffer might be all it takes...it sucks to have to break the dogs nose but hey, ...

1- the dog lives
2- hunting grounds are better
3- owner has to pay for vet bills...$$$$$
4- owner will think twice about his tie out methods
Old 11-18-2008, 05:29 PM

Has anyone seen the devastation a blunt or even a bludgeon from a modern compound at full draw delivers, even at just 60#? I know my 70# draw w/ 500gr. arrow would drive a blunt clean through a dog if hit in the chest and break some serious bones otherwise. With them on a flu-flu they drive half way through a bag target. That borders on cruel and inhumane.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Spike

I totally agree with Kodiak here. If your going to pull the trigger on something you better have the intention of killing it.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: jober425

I know in PA its legal to kill a dog if its in the act of attacking turkey, deer, bear or elk. Im not saying shoot the dog...but if I had a repeat offender, especially after telling the owner, that dog would be getting a chest full of muzzys.
You're exactly correct on this.The regs say if you shoot a dog for attackinga deer ( I consider chasing an attack) you have to notify either the owner or the PGC within 48 hours. I'd keep it simple though, and the mutt becomes buzzard bait.

Quick Reply: Heavy B Coming In And....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.