Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The "Butt Out Tool" IYIEYIEYIE >

The "Butt Out Tool" IYIEYIEYIE

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The "Butt Out Tool" IYIEYIEYIE

Old 11-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default The "Butt Out Tool" IYIEYIEYIE

Met up with my brother recently. I went to dress out a deer and he say’s to me, "Wanna try the Butt Out tool". After a short chuckle I said, “You didn’t buy one of those did ya?”. With a big grin he hands it to me and say the thing is slick, shove it in give it a twist and pull. Then he adds if I’m ever captured by terrorist and they pull out one of those things I’m telling them whatever they want. lol

Thing works extremely well if you can stand to do it. Holy anal probing batman. lol
Old 11-15-2008, 07:47 AM

Default RE: The "Butt Out Tool" IYIEYIEYIE

We tried to make one out of aluminum at work and , well yea, go with the plastic...lets just say that a ripped anus ......you get the picture[:'(]

They work just like it says though....
Old 11-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

That's funny. I got one for x-mas and have not had the guts to try it yet! I am afraid of creating a situation I would rather avoid.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

as long as your not think about anally raping the deer i think you will be fine lol
Old 11-15-2008, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I tried one just this last week for the first time. I never once thought it would work half as well as they claim....but it was the EASIEST way I've ever gotten the anus out.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

i like mine
Old 11-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

could you imagine ur about to field dress the deer and lets say you hunt an urban area and as u stick the butt out tool in the anus a neighbor kid catches you as hes cuttin thru the woods to go to his friends ...you would so be kicked out of the neighborhood
Old 11-15-2008, 11:35 AM

ORIGINAL: robdre56

could you imagine ur about to field dress the deer and lets say you hunt an urban area and as u stick the butt out tool in the anus a neighbor kid catches you as hes cuttin thru the woods to go to his friends ...you would so be kicked out of the neighborhood
or better yet, he films you stickin it in...so you make the 5oclock special as the guy anal probing deer carcasses....talk about having some explaining to do.[8D]
Old 11-15-2008, 12:34 PM

"Cleanly" removing the anus is such a pain in the butt (I had to say it) , I may have to try one of those tools.

Quick Reply: The "Butt Out Tool" IYIEYIEYIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.