Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sportsmen for Obama >

Sportsmen for Obama

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sportsmen for Obama

Old 11-04-2008, 04:49 PM

Default RE: Sportsmen for Obama

Why would someone vote for a guy that finished runner up twice to the current brainiac in office?

McCain also opposed the new G.I. Bill so that sealed the deal for me.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Does anyone remember the last time a candidate preached Hope and Change and people followed him like a Rockstar?......................In Happened in the 1930's When the Germans elected a wonderful man named Adolf Hitler. And we ALL know what happened after he was elected.

If Obama gets elected, I promise by noon tomorrow I will have a new sticker on my truck that reads "Don't Blame Me I Voted for McCain"
hilter did alot oif good things for his country before he went nuts -- i read his book and agree with many of his ideas -

it amazing that some call others sheep when in fact they are no different just following a different party to the slaughter -

2 party politics is what is destroying this country -- your all sheep being led to slaughter by one party or the other
Old 11-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

Couldnt have said it any better OHbowhntr!!....thats half the problem in this country during election time.Howard Stern did a special on the polls and voters in NYC....I will say know more on the issue but please if you get a second check this out! Basically sent out his crew....began to ask passer- by's about their vote and why and then during the interviews they switched the policies of both candidates...pretty amusing check it out.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/10/13/howard-stern-exposes-why-so-many-people-support-obama

Old 11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Dominant Buck

LOL really? You should own property in the US before you can vote?

How many people in the late teens to early twenties, do you know that own their own property.

How many people in the same age class do you know who fight in wars.
Yes. You should really be required to be a property owner to vote. Didn't we have a tea party with a battle cry of "No taxation without representation"? Well what's the difference in that and being able to make decisions (read- VOTE) when those decisions affect real property owners....and not you? You're getting representation without taxation. It should work both ways, shouldn't it?

Our armed forces are 100% volunteer....and they're compensated for their service. I'm in awe of "some" of them......as they are true patriots. Others are in it for the job and the steady paycheck. They didn't fit into any other sector of society.....and the armed services was an avenue for them. Crucify me if you must.....but deep down you know that's correct.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 11-04-2008, 05:12 PM

Sportsman for Obama is almost like saying homophobes for gay rights.. If Obama is elected he won't be in office long.. Too many radicals in this country.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Please, would some fliter what you are posting[&:] My Gosh this is embarrassingto me as a sportsman. No wonder we are in the shape we are in.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigscott

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Does anyone remember the last time a candidate preached Hope and Change and people followed him like a Rockstar?......................In Happened in the 1930's When the Germans elected a wonderful man named Adolf Hitler. And we ALL know what happened after he was elected.

If Obama gets elected, I promise by noon tomorrow I will have a new sticker on my truck that reads "Don't Blame Me I Voted for McCain"
hilter did alot oif good things for his country before he went nuts -- i read his book and agree with many of his ideas -

it amazing that some call others sheep when in fact they are no different just following a different party to the slaughter -

2 party politics is what is destroying this country -- your all sheep being led to slaughter by one party or the other
Hitler was a dope head, addicted to METH. Thats a fact.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Please, would some fliter what you are posting[&:] My Gosh this is embarrassingto me as a sportsman. No wonder we are in the shape we are in.

AMEN BROTHER!!!