Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunters for McCain >

Bowhunters for McCain

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunters for McCain

Old 11-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bowhunters for McCain

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

Get your heads out your asses. McCain isn't Bush. As much as you'd like to link the two.

Vote McCain
That's the best summary yet!

Vote tomorrow, especially if you live in a battleground state--call as many people as you can to vote, this is going to be close, don't listen to the polls. There is the Bradely effect to also consider which does not bode well for Obama. Obamain the whitehouse with democrats in charge ofCongress and the Senatecould be a devastating blow to not only gun owners but the very security of the USA.

For all of the reasons outlined here aside, we just don't know enough about Obama and he's hiding way too much, how could anyone consider giving this acadamia left wing extremist the reins to our nation.

If you told me 2 years agothat they would elect a man President whose personalheros are Louis Farakan and Malcom X, I wouldn't believe you for a second. I still don't believe it.Two of my personal Heros are Teddy Roosevelt and Winston Churchill and I'd like a president who would aspire to thesetwogreat men and their values.

The democrats are having an election rally in Grant Park, downtown ChicagoOn Tueday night and they expect that over 1 million Dems will attend. They said here on the news here today that if Obama does not win, they expect riots in the city. I say let them riot--McCain!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

Wow, 6 pages of Mccain support, and not one single thing he will do as president. Its all about hating Obama, why am I not suprised.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. - Albert Einstein
Old 11-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Spike

politics has its own place,nomatter who win...the working man get hit the hardest! hunt hard and my u'r gut piles be many.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS....''BATTLE FORCE''

Old 11-03-2008, 05:04 PM

Im all For Mccain Also.

Obama tells NPR (National Public Radio) he supports and will push for a federal ban on concealed carry laws[/b].[/b]

Below is a link to an audio recording of an Obama interview with NPR (National Public Radio) -- you can listen to the whole interview or just the 39 seconds where Obama clearly says that he supports a ban on concealed carry laws.

GO HERE:

www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/10/30/obama-audio-i-want-to-ban-concealed-weapons-permits/

“Well I, I, I, I continue to, I continue to, uh, uh, support a ban on concealed carry laws.” -- Barack Obama

Don’t forget to forward this email to your family, friends and fellow gun-owners.

www.NRAILA.org
Write Your Representative
Write The Media
Get Involved Locally
Register To Vote
Contribute

Please do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response. This email is a broadcast email generated by an automated system. To contact NRA-ILA call 800-392-8683.
Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, Virginia 22030

If you wish to be removed from this list please copy and paste this link and you will be removed immediately: ">

http://www.ilaalerts.org/UM/U.asp?B1.2.5408.3748825* Please note: In their efforts to curb SPAM, many ISPs, servers and SPAM filters treat legitimate and legal bulk emails as SPAM. In order to ensure you receive NRA-ILA email alerts in a timely manner, please adjust your SPAM settings to accept bulk emails from the "nraila.org" and "www.ilaalerts.org" domains. Otherwise, there is a possibility that our email alerts will not make it to your inbox

Old 11-03-2008, 05:10 PM

Wow, 6 pages of Mccain support, and not one single thing he will do as president. Its all about hating Obama, why am I not suprised.
I'd like to see your list of things that obama plans to do that will benefit this country.

just for fun you should post them here. My interest is peaked.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont want to "CHANGE" America

McCain/Palin 08' (please god?)
Old 11-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: gamespooker

I'd like to see your list of things that obama plans to do that will benefit this country.

just for fun you should post them here. My interest is peaked.
Im not going to change anybodys mind, so Im not gonna try. I can support who ever I want and so can you. Thanks for proving my point though and asking more about Obama instead of pointing out John Sydney Mccain III's positives.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: scooterdo75

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. - Albert Einstein
McCain will keep taxes low across the board, obama wont...McCain will kill terrorists, obama wont...McCain will drill, obama wont...McCain will go against pelosi and reed, obama wont...McCain will cut wasteful govt spending, obama wont...McCain will appiont conservative judges to the supreme court, obama wont....McCain will go against anti gun legislation, obama certainly wont...do I really have to go on?

Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

obama will leave the poor man poorer unable to afford to buy groceries but yet take you guns away so you can't hunt for food either. i wonder what obama's take is on bows...are they on his hit list. i can see it now, a drive by arrowing in downtown chicago, bo and luke duke style.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Spike

How could it be possible to elect a man to be the President of The United States of America, when he won't salute our flag. The flagthat so many have fought and died for.He feels it represents oppression for so many people aroung the world.

Seriously could this really happen!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.