Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunters for McCain >

Bowhunters for McCain

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunters for McCain

Old 11-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunters for McCain

If that does happen maybe we can borrow a line from all of the Bush fans.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Obama is the best in the world at saying nothing! It's unfortunate that so many have been deceived.
If Obama gets elected and **** hit's the fan big time. What are you Obama voters going to say then?? People are scared of this guy, they have a right to be!! Look at his past In Illinois, just ask the people from Illinois about him!

God willing McCain wins this election.
Obama and the rest of his crooked friends have done a great job here in Illinois. Let's talk about his economic plans. I hope they work better than the one he helped put in place in Illinois, because Illinois is as broke as broke can be. You want to talk about is health care plan. Let's talk. Obama helped put together a health care plan in Illinois for the poor. It worked great, they all got nice pretty health care cards, but no Dr. will accept the health care because the State does not have money to pay the bills. Great plan, hey at least they have health care cards now. I really wish people would take the time to actually look at the results from the change that Obama has already been a part of. Complete failures, all of them, but this is the change everyone is so looking forward for our country. Great, sit back, listen to the liberal media and by into the hype. Whatever you do, don't take the time to find out if there is any substance behind the BS talk, just vote for your change and then live with the results.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

If that does happen maybe we can borrow a line from all of the Bush fans.
You act like all the problems we're facing in this country are the Republicans' fault (i.e. Bush). Last time I checked we had a LIBERAL Congress!! It takes 2 to tango.

All of these "economic", "healthcare", and "tax" plans are just that...plans. They are not guarentees. Just because McCain or Obama are elected does NOT mean these ideas will come to law. Obama is all pomp and circumstance.

Here are my reasons why I will NOT vote for Obama...

1. Experience! Or lack there of. What has he governed/managed/led? NADA

2.There's just something not right about the words President B. Hussein Obama!!! What?!!?

3. Gun issues...we all know his stance here.

4.Too many ties to "sketchy" people with horrible backgrounds.

5.The idea of him being President scares the CRAP out of me!

Those are just off the top of my head while here at work. I'm no political "analyst" by any means. Those are are my .02.

McCain/Palin 08
Old 11-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Splitear_Leland

Well, I'll break the monotony. I will be voting for Obama tomorrow. I tend to follow trusted sources, not chain e-mails. I prefer to understand economic plans rather than follow the "He's gonna raise your taxes" that you hear on the news. I tend to vote for the man that I think will do the best job, not the man who scares me the least. I tend to think that both candidates have America's best intrest at heart. I'll vote for the man who tells me how he will fix thing, rather than the man who tells me "My friends I know how to fix this" and doesn't ever explain what it is that he knows. I will choose the candidate that will inspire a change that will bring us out of this hole that we have been dumped into. I will choose a candidate thatonce again represents our country in a positive way towards others.I will not vote for a man just because others say he will be killed or die. You can say that he had a relationship with whomever you want, you can say that he is a muslim, a terrorist, and illegal alien, but when you can give me credited sources I'll consider it. And if you want to disagree go ahead, but before you try and pick a fight, explain why McCain's economic policy is better, why his tax policy is better, why his healthcare policy is better, and why his foriegn policy is better. I agree that John McCain is an American hero, but I also believe that Barack Obama will one day be considered the same.
Well said. I'll be joining you tomorrow too.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

McCain!!! It's not my fault thatObama's name alone will keep me from voting for him. Blame whoever named him. Ever since 9/11 ourcountry has been at war with Obama's and Hussein's and Barack's. I'm simply voting for a guy named "John."

Love the USA!!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

McCain
Old 11-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

Amen!
McCain gets my vote!
DW
Old 11-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, I hope McCain get as much support tomorrow as he here. However, we have the Chicago's of the world yet and I guess they don't spend alot of time on hunting forums huh.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Typical Buck

FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban Obama was being misleading when he denied that his handwriting had been on a document endorsing a state ban on the sale and possession of handguns in Illinois. Obama responded, "No, my writing wasn't on that particular questionnaire. As I said, I have never favored an all-out ban on handguns."
Actually, Obama's writing was on the 1996 document, which was filed when Obama was running for the Illinois state Senate. A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:
35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.
Obama's campaign said, "Sen. Obama didn't fill out these state Senate questionnaires--a staffer did--and there are several answers that didn't reflect his views then or now. He may have jotted some notes on the front page of the questionnaire, but some answers didn't reflect his views."

Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban
KEYES: [to Obama]: I am a strong believer in the second amendment. The gun control mentality is ruthlessly absurd. It suggests that we should pass a law that prevents law abiding citizens from carrying weapons. You end up with a situation where the crook have all the guns and the law abiding citizens cannot defend themselves. I guess that's good enough for Senator Obama who voted against the bill that would have allowed homeowners to defend themselves if their homes were broken into.
OBAMA: Let's be honest. Mr. Keyes does not believe in common gun control measures like the assault weapons bill. Mr. Keyes does not believe in any limits from what I can tell with respect to the possession of guns, including assault weapons that have only one purpose, to kill people. I think it is a scandal that this president did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban.

Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions

[ul]Principles that Obama supports on gun issues:[*]Ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons.[*]Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms.[*]Require manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms.[/ul]
Old 11-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mofireman

McCain!!! It's not my fault thatObama's name alone will keep me from voting for him. Blame whoever named him. Ever since 9/11 ourcountry has been at war with Obama's and Hussein's and Barack's. I'm simply voting for a guy named "John."

Love the USA!!
And that might be the dumbest reason I've ever heard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.