Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 please delete :( >

please delete :(

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

please delete :(

Old 11-03-2008, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: SCHULTZY POST THE PICS HERE (LESS PAGES)

Awesome buck!!! I am glad you found him in the end.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Typical Buck

Quite a buildup to the story to end up with a couple cellphone kitchen pics??Huge forum violation. We'll have to write you a ticket for that one. I think everyone was anticipating some recovery pics to see what the 'yotes had done. In any case, congrats on the fine deer.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

Excellent buck...and I'm happy for you that you were able to recover him. At odd times this weekend, I thought about you and this great buck...glad it all worked out.

GH
Old 11-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

what a monster buck. congrats
Old 11-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

God!
COngrats!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice
Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, what a buck! Congrats man, I was really pulling for you. I'm glad to see you got him.

Be sure to post up the mount when he is done.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:09 AM

Sorry to say it, but I smell a ratt.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: KSPOLICEMAN

Oh boy here we go..cant please everyone...I can see where this is going to go, sorry Dennis do you have it out for me?
No, not at all, relax...I was just asking. Surely you do with a buck of a lifetime like that, you took field photos. And I won't be the only one to ask, because the deer just looks so more impressive with a body attached to it. So stop getting bent over a simple question.
I learned not to get so mouthy with an officer of the law a long time ago. You sir obviously haven't!

Congrats again Mr. Officer, Sir.
I'm not getting "mouthy"....simple question, because of the circumstances. A 4-5 day wait for cell phone pics? No field photos? Andhis taxidermist is amazing because do you know how painstaking it is to remove the hide from around the head and antlers, but he whipped it right out, also shouldn't there be a tag on the antlers? I hope you produce the video and prove me 100% wrong, and I'll post on here andeat every doubt Ihad. Just seems odd for a deer of that caliber to have so many "unknowns".
Old 11-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: KSPOLICEMAN

Oh boy here we go..cant please everyone...I can see where this is going to go, sorry Dennis do you have it out for me?
No, not at all, relax...I was just asking. Surely you do with a buck of a lifetime like that, you took field photos. And I won't be the only one to ask, because the deer just looks so more impressive with a body attached to it. So stop getting bent over a simple question.
I learned not to get so mouthy with an officer of the law a long time ago. You sir obviously haven't!

Congrats again Mr. Officer, Sir.
Whats he gonna do arrest a guy from another state ,who has complete anonymity? For what, calling BS, BS? Gimme a break!

Personally I think this gentleman, who's service to the community is admirable but hardly relevant, thought he shot a big deer, much better than he really did, got on the net and bragged about it, but after he could not find it, felt silly and spent 3 days searching for a rack to pose w/ ,probably at a local taxidermist, to try to put and end to the speculation and embarrassment of a long thread he wished he didnt start.

Heres what brings me to my conclusion.

1. like others have stated, there are no in field photos. Just makes no sense that no pics were taken of the rotting head. I know if I killed a buck like that, Id take a pic of it ,the way it was found , who wouldn't?
2.Ive seen alot of racks waiting to be mounted at taxidermist shops, and that one ,in the photo, is one if Ive ever seen it. Again, are we to believe he took the 1st photo after the taxidermist prepared it?
3. How long did it take to actually post this pic,after it was supposedly found? Sorry, its just not that hard to post pics on this site.
4. look at the photo closley, it looks like the rack has been drying a while, its very white. When a rack has just been cleaned and bolied , which is necessary to de flesh a skull plate that quick, its yellow for a while.

Im sure some will call me a butt hole for calling BS on this one, but hey, there was like, 3 threads ,many pages long about this deer and I think this story stinks and Im just telling like it is.
If you have any other pics of you with this deer before it was de fleshed and prepped for taxidermy, I will be the 1st apologize, but I aint gonna hold my breath.

Quick Reply: please delete :(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.