Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Damned Weather!!!!! >

Damned Weather!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Damned Weather!!!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Damned Weather!!!!!

Well looks like I may be putting heading to the stand after work this week on hold. They are talking a record high of 75 today in WI [:@], and mid to upper 60s the rest of the week untill Friday. Im sure this is going to put things om hold. Guess Ill break out the rods and reels and do a little walley fishing. Thats ok, its time for a break anyhow and let the woods settle down for a week before the next cold front moves in.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Damned Weather!!!!!

Ya its suppose to be warm here to. May reach 70 by Wednesday, then a storm system may come in Wednesday night for a few days bringing lots of rain. [:@]But on another note, I got my buck the day before a storm front came in. So I will be out there Wednesday to try and get my doe.