Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14) >

Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14)

Old 11-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Halloween Rob Buck Down.

Even though it's been days - still congrats are in order. I look forward to your harvest and story each year. Good luck in Illinoise.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Typical Buck

I was gone all weekend, just saw this one. Nice, unique buck with a great story andgreat pics to boot! Congrats to you Rob.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Kidd642, thanks Frank. You shot the ultimate freakie one last year lol, how's this season panning out for ya? I hope your into them. It's getting interesting.

Rattlesnake1, thank you Toby. Nice exchanging emails last night. When I come to IL at the end of the week, I know your not close but if there's a possibility give my cell a call. I'll meet ya half way and we'll have a drink or snack/dinner etc.

Bow HNT, thank you very much. I'm getting alot of accolades on the pictures. I appreciate that. Matt has some awesome tips on the sticky at the top and each year I try to get pictures that honor the deer, not the shooter. The shooter should be secondary in the pic. This offers me an opportunity to enlarge a pic and hang it with the mount as well as fantastic memories in print. Thank you again.

mikeshunk, Thanks Mike. I'm glad you got back on to see it. He's different LOL but that's come to be expected from me hasn't it. I wonder what the hell IL has in store for me. They seem to find me vs me finding them.

Western MA Hunter, thanks man, luck of the draw I guess. I got a PM that questioned if I pass normal bucks looking for unusual ones. That would be cool if that were possible but I'm looking for a 3.5 year old and any might due or seems to look that way. LOL They do find me. Next season we'll have to start a wagering poll for odds for and against. [8D]

7VALLEYS, thank you so much. We'll see what next year brings but for now, for a teaser.....wait til you see what I shoot in IL. [8D]

Sooner State Hunter, I'm glad you guys joined the party, it's never to late. I'm still enjoying him and it and all of your camaradories. Fantastic bunch ya'll are and I'm humbled. He's not a world record but to be honest, as far as score he's my best. I had one that would have beat him but of course a Rob buck can't be typical. LMAO. Maybe IL will be the buck. Of course, I'm going to have fun and with or without a buck, I'm going to meet some great people from our forums as well as have great fun with friends.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Halloween Rob Buck Down. (Updates pg 9 & 10)

Congrats on a fine buck Rob! I hope we don't start giving out sack punches for lack of video.....I'm gonna be sore!

GH
Old 11-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14)

Another unique buck Rob. Congratulations!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Halloween Rob Buck Down. (Updates pg 9 & 10)

ORIGINAL: Grasshopper13

Congrats on a fine buck Rob! I hope we don't start giving out sack punches for lack of video.....I'm gonna be sore!
Thanks Grasshopper13, I hope not too cause I'll be sore. [&:] [8D]

PABowhntr, thanks, you still have time. It's getting good.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:14 PM

Nice buck, good story, and pic's to match, Congrats!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great buck Rob and great photos. He's definetly a unique buck and will look great on the wall.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rob....Better late than never....CONGRATS on a awesome deer, and story, I love your stories. Mind if I borrow your wife for a day or two, maybe she can "predict"my lucky day(get your head out the gutter people)
Old 11-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

martin.8, thank you much.

buckeyehntr5, I appreciate it.

solocamcan, hey thanks man. That's nice of you to say, and lol, I know a couple guys here wanting a prediction. LOL [8D]

Quick Reply: Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.