HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Halloween Rob Buck Down. (More pics pg 14) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/271029-halloween-rob-buck-down-more-pics-pg-14-a.html)

WV Hunter 11-01-2008 12:35 PM

RE: Halloween Rob Buck Down.

Hey Rob...maybe I missed it somewhere. How much did he weigh (he looks really big), and what did he score?

Great job again...that is a super deer for sure.

-Mike

mahoningbuck 11-01-2008 01:09 PM

Hard work and dedication pays off in the end.......it used to be the American way.;)

2 Lunger 11-01-2008 01:38 PM

Dandy buck Rob! That thing looks like a cow! I bet you guys worked your tails off getting him out! Great job and good story!

WakeCow 11-01-2008 02:22 PM

Congrats, Nice Buck!

hatchet jack 11-01-2008 02:51 PM

CONGRATS ROB!!! You make us fellow PA BOWHUNTERS PROUD!! GREAT BUCK!!!

Hatchet Jack

Kevin/PA 11-01-2008 05:54 PM

Congrats Rob, that thing is a pig !!

BPBowhunter 11-01-2008 06:02 PM

Rob,

Again congrats, and thanks for the kind words, but it truely was my pleasure. I'm really hoping to make that phone call to you soon. :D

As for trying to drag a deer while wearing muck shoes don't attempt it, about broke my damn ankle. [:@]I actually left my boots in my truck, and believe me I will never do that again. [8D]

Rob's buck was a horse, I'm no expert on estimating weight, but I would say he easily weighed 225 plus live weight. All I know is it gave Rob and I a real work outdragging him out of that hollow.

Again great job my friend.

Take care.

Brian

rybohunter 11-01-2008 06:16 PM

Awesome buck Rob! Huge congrats bud! I haven't been logged on in 2 days so I am a little late. Anda bonus is we are teammates. :D

IOWAWHITETAILS 11-01-2008 06:21 PM

Nice buck man! Way too tell the whole story! IA

Rob/PA Bowyer 11-01-2008 06:32 PM

WV Hunter, thanks so much. I did mention I have no idea of his weight other than an estimated 200-225. He's posted in the contest entry thread.;) Thank you.

mahoningbuck, and I'm proud to be an American. :D Thanks man.

2 Lunger, thank you and we sure did. I again need to thank Brian, without him I may still be trying LOL

Thank you WakeCow.

hatchet jack, lol proud? Cause I take the freaks out of the gene pool. LOL no seriously, thank you.

Kevin, he what's up Kevin, how's the season shaping up, getting interesting now and thanks.

Brian, my friend, thank you for everything.

rybo, better late than never my friend and teammate. Now it's your turn to lay the smack down. Seeing any rut sign? They are starting to get excited here.

IOWAWHITETAILS, thanks and I'm glad you like the story. It needed told. LOL I appreciate it and am still laughing about it. Tonight while in the stand filming Ben / PA, I started laughing and he looked at me and I said, imagine the odds that I shoot another freak Rob buck. I'm still giddy.