Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thanks schultzy

Old 11-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stuck a GIANT in Kansas....letting him lay overnight.....Story within

ORIGINAL: PABrent

Im starting to doubt this story. Hope he posts pictures soon, I would have them posted instantly if i shot a 180" deer.
I'm starting to agree. I cant sayI would wait this long. I would want as many people to see my monster as soon as possible. Sorry KS, but I'm starting to thinkyou sent uson a wild goose chase here.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Stuck a GIANT in Kansas....letting him lay overnight.....Story within

We want to see those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

He said pics are coming today, cut him some slack
Old 11-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah man but come on! Seriously! This is similar to my wife stringing me along for two or three days and never coming through!!
Old 11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, its been I'll get you the pictures tomorrow for like 3 or 4 days. Lets be real guys, their is no deer.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Spike

ok all you doubters, the guy that posted the cell phone pics for me of the buck we video'd (which i just got a wire to try to load the video to the pc), i called for him to post the pics of this one and no answer....pm me a number and i can send them to you to post on here....IM A COP WORK 9P-6A SUN-WED. NOT ALOT OF TIME TO MESS ON THE PC DURING WORK.(at least to upload pics on the work computer)...why would i give such specific details and keep this post alive to make it all up, come on fellas....i know it getting to you, i have pics, took some on the phone at the taxidermist just so you could see him....pm me whomever can post them..(im even uniform in them).....when pics up i will change post to ******FINALLY******thanks for all that is hanging in there.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

So you have no actual pictures on a camera? If you have camera pics you can email them to me: [email protected] . If they are just on a cell phone, I'm not sure that I can upload them off of mine. If no one pms you right away, go ahead and pm me and I'll try to do it for you.

I think they were all just giving you a hard time as it did take a bit to get them up here. Surprisingly, they are actually taking it easy on you. Usually a lot more sacpunches.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sent you a PM
Old 11-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Spike

SENT PICS TO SCHULTZY, THANKS MAN FOR POSTING THEM, IVE BEEN BUSY IN THE CITY TONIGHT OR I WOULD OF GOTTEN BACK TO YA, SOONER.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Spike

I know they were....There is a bunch of good guys on here, and they might as well take a punch at a cop online than in the reallife...LOL, I wish i could invite all of you to our place, to whack a giant (but not enough stands) take care enjoy pics.

ORIGINAL: mj469

So you have no actual pictures on a camera? If you have camera pics you can email them to me: [email protected] . If they are just on a cell phone, I'm not sure that I can upload them off of mine. If no one pms you right away, go ahead and pm me and I'll try to do it for you.

I think they were all just giving you a hard time as it did take a bit to get them up here. Surprisingly, they are actually taking it easy on you. Usually a lot more sacpunches.

Quick Reply: thanks schultzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.