Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thanks schultzy

Old 10-30-2008, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stuck a GIANT in Kansas....letting him lay overnight.....Story within

That's a great story and good luck finding him.

There's no doubt in my mind you did the right thing. If you had a good blood trail and a bloody arrow free of the "gut smell", I would have looked last night after some time.Butwith thechance that you might havehit him in the guts and you did golook last night, I believe you would have pushed him to the next county..especially with a buck of that size. I wish you the best with the yotes. I hope he balled up nice for ya.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Stuck a GIANT in Kansas....letting him lay overnight.....Story within

Well, good luck to you. Definitely made the correct decision by backing out. Sounds like you have a dead deer...should find him this morning. At least you know that YOU didn't bump him last night.

Looking forward to the pics!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck my friend.. I can't wait to see pics of this monster sometime today! Its 727 midwest time..... At this moment, he should be dragging it out!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck brother-to-the-north, no doubt your buck is dead, can't wait to see the pics!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:36 AM
Typical Buck

(waits patiently for awesome pictures of great buck)

GH
Old 10-30-2008, 07:03 AM

Good luck, Hope your taking pictures asI type this. Can't wait to see them..
Old 10-30-2008, 07:54 AM

When in doubt back out, as the saying go's. Cant wait to see your pics hopefully all is well this morning.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

updates???your killing me man!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a feeling he's dragging and/or cleaning right now...I hope!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck brother, let us know what happens!!!

Quick Reply: thanks schultzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.