Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No More Small Bucks! >

No More Small Bucks!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No More Small Bucks!

Old 10-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: No More Small Bucks!

See I live and hunt mainly in PA, I shot a nice 8pt early on. I now hunt in Ohio and wouldnt shoot the buck in ohio that I shot in PA. Ive actually passed a deer about the same size in ohio. Because I know there are some monsters there. I understand your point dopler. I just think you went about it in a very odd way.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dopler

I'm not going to apologize for this post, like I said I stand by it. I even received some personal emails from this post. I guess it stirs up many feelings in people. I believe in what I said,and you may not like it but Isay what I think andnot what the massesthinkbecause it's more politically correct. By the way, Vabowman, congratulations on a well thought out response, one of the very few so far. I respect youropinion.Then there was the post on the guy hunting on only 8 acres, how many pople do you have on the 8 acres? I've cut lawns bigger than 8 acres, get yourself some land for goodness sake. You're the type ofguy who I don't want next to my land that's for sure, we call your types nipplesuckers.
ATTENTION HN MEMBERS: I think what Mr dopler is trying to say is that HE IS BETTER THAN YOU, and no matter how proud you are, of the bucks you are blessed to kill, if they do not meet his outdoor channel driven standards, you are nothing more than a "nipplesucker and a goof". Now can you really blame him for standing by that wisdom?

God, I cant stand these elitist hunters
Old 10-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

First of all, this thread is hilarious.

Dopler, although it is on a computer, you have balls that are the size of watermelons for making this post. Many people who posted pictures, were young and/or inexperienced. Dop mentioned this in his post.

It is the people who continually shoot young deer, even though it is past the challenging stage, for them. I agree with Dop, here.

When you keep shooting young deer, you are being selfish, IMO. Do us all a favor, and give back. Passing on younger deer puts your ass in a tree longer, and helps the herd. Smack a mature doe. She'll taste great, and it will be a good thing for the local deer herd, as a whole.

Again, youngsters and newbies are exempt, for said reasons.

People have NO problem throwing a young fish back.

PS-Someone will come back I assume and say "it's all about the hunt", which is 1000000% true. You hunt longer, and have to hunt smarter to harvest older deer when you pass on the youngsters.

I'd love to hear astute responses.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

I like to smack a young doe once a year too...YUM
Old 10-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

wow this guys ego is massive just think how big of head he must have to hold the hole thing
Old 10-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

Hey, aren't you that guy who only hunts on 8 acres? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anyway, I'm leaving the office now so you'll have to find someone else to bash for a while. I hope that you all gain the wisdom to eventually fugure out that I'm right on thisone ;-)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Fork Horn

yet to post a pic tho. Ive asked 3 times

Old 10-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Fork Horn

All done with this post. Douchebag.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

Tbone,

He NEVER mentioned anything that he has shot. This post was NOT about him, but about others. You don't have to dig it, but you should at least ponder it. Keep an open mind!

ORIGINAL: Tbone1187

wow this guys ego is massive just think how big of head he must have to hold the hole thing
Old 10-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

Let me guess, you probably dont like Uncle Ted do ya?

Quick Reply: No More Small Bucks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.